tuscl

Do me a favor.

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 3:09 AM
Somebody tell Avalon from PP Cola to return my garage door opener.

6 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    I did not understand what this meant. So I looked up "garage door opener" in the Urban Dictionary: Garage door opener convince a chick to have sex with you in a parking deck out on the back of the car or over the hood and make so much noise the guard comes looking to see what’s going on. The key is working your magic to convince a chick to do it when she doesn’t want to at first.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Close Jack but no [view link] girl and old girl are coworkers and new girl can't relax knowing old girl still has access to the house.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Do you guys think this "garage door opener" definition is better than the "LDK" definition? I chucked for the garage door opener but it is really pretty stupid! I thought LDK was brilliant! ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Just change the code.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "Just change the code." What kind of stupid advice is that? Then he'd just have one less thing to whine about. Keep going that route and you'll ruin *all* his fun...
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Sorry george. What was I tinking. Good news fumblingdice. I talked to her and she said that she will return the garage door opener as soon as you return the vibrator that you stick up my ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion