tuscl

New Member but Not New to Strip Clubbing

Hey everyone I am looking forward to joining in on the discussions with all the pros. I just wrote a couple reviews but they haven't been approved yet. Anyway I have been going to strip clubs for about five years now. I go twice a month and spend 200 to 250 each time. I wish I had the budget to spend more but it is what it is.

31 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Welcome aboard – we have some interesting discussions and some not so interesting discussions.

Where do you do your clubbing?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    $200/visit is def a decent amount to have fun with – you only need more when you become an addict or a degenerate like some of us around here.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Welcome to the board. Post often

Don't be a one and done!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ go hard or go home :)
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, I do my strip clubbing at platinum in Lexington KY and Cheeks in Dayton Ohio. I do have fun with the couple hundred I have as long as the girls get me off on the last dance :)

Motorhead, I am definitely not a one and done like many of the UK players!
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Welcome aboard. I don't get around Dayton too often, but I would like to see what the clubs on the west side of the state are like.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Cheeks! Used to visit there a lot when I was up there for work. Sometimes stayed at the hotel at !-75 and 725 intersection. Great for walking over.

Anyway, welcum!
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Welcome to the boards, theres some good advice given here and it's friendly to new people which is good in the long run. I feel that almost any budget can allow a person to have a good time at a strip club if you play your cards right or depending on what you want. I have spent less then $100 a few times but still had a fun time so it doesn't always require $200 and up for a memorable visit.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Welcome UKfan.

Haven't made it down to Platinum Plus yet but I am very familiar with Cheeks. If you're spending time along I75 between the two I would suggest you try New York New York in Franklin Ohio and Playpen in Wilder Kentucky. They both offer more bang for your buck, although a little less variety, than Cheeks.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Duh, I thought you were a fan of strippers in the United Kingdom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Darn – until I read illbb’s post I was thinking UK meant the OP was a Brit – even Motorhead’s clever (as usual) comment did not register `till now.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Welcome. ive been to PP Lexington many times. Perhaps we can share experiences some time.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just remember that jerikson40 is a dancer posing as a guy, but Diva is a real dancer. Also stay away from the fight between Dougster and Rick Dugan. Also SJG posts are good to help you sleep. And DS means "dream stripper."

That's about all you need to know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ tell him about The System JS - or maybe we'll leave that up to Dougster
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    JS^^^LOL.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    And Juice is da mane!
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Has anyone met Diva or seen her dance at a club if she is an active dancer ?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Understanding the System takes years of study and practice. I couldn't possibly do the subject matter justice. however, if the new guy wants to know why 19 is the best age, I'm the man.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

How do you know the new person is a "guy". Could be of lopaw's persuasion.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ IDK - the pic on the avatar looks like a guy
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    UK, are you a guy or a lesbian?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Oh right Papi Kim Kardashian's butt looks like a guy butt to you cause you think it's too small.
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    Or a couple? Can I talk to another couple? Says the wife
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Hey Eagle,
    I haven't told anyone here where I work. Work is work and I just post on here for fun so I try to keep the two separate. And UK you should definitely be able to have some fun with 200 at a strip club. Sometimes it's fun to go all out and not worry about what you spend though I feel ya!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I once saw Papi licking the labia of a hippo.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Good one, Papi! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… I once saw Papi licking the labia of a hippo …”

No need to bring your sister into this.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Thank you all for the welcoming. As for the guy asking me if I'm a guy or lesbian I'm a guy lol.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Dice throws a left!......Papi counters with a right!.......
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Ok, thanks for replying Diva1975, its nice to have a dancer's perspective on this board.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    “… I once saw Papi licking the labia of a hippo …”

No need to bring your sister into this.

BRILLIANT!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion