Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

me

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

:)

Profile picture for Holdem2
Holdem2
•

Nice body....thanks!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

thanks :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Love natural tits.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I apologize for last time i thought it was more than one person for some reason the last time one of the pictures looked to be a lot different in skin tone Coupd have been from phone i viewed on.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Awesome, thanks for reposting.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

Yes it is rechthaberei lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice... thank you poledancer

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

No "negative" comment is allowed! :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Nice – how about a booty shot

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Love your tits...luv'em ;)

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I don't like spread pussy shots, but the other 2 are nice :)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Those are some seriously delicious titties. Yum, yum.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Good enough to eat!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Great pics! Post some more!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

looks like lunch... DATY

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

You go girl.I see you have the rings blacked out.What time will you be home?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Yummy!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks. I got to answer a stupid question with an even more stupid answer before seeing the pics up close. I answered Ford for who makes the iphone6.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I meant thanks for the pics. The quiz was just entertainment.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Lopaw,when is the last time you sucked a cock,just curious.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Probably about the same time you did, dice. :)

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Lmao touché, lopaw!

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Nice pics babe ! I finally got to see them. I love your boobs. Naturals are always my preference. Now on the pussy shot it appears you have a slight outie. I'm an innie man myself but that's fine some people like chocolate some like vanilla. It doesn't matter. Still nice pics babe ! Post more please love seeing them !

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

Thank you, pole dancer! For being such a naughty girl, you deserve a good licking!

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

that was hot and if you are ever back up in MN dancing at BJ's (per your review)... I would love to make the 2 hour trip to see you. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement