tuscl

pregnant dancer

Clubber
Florida
Sunday, April 12, 2015 3:03 PM
I was at a club yesterday and I noticed that one dancer sitting across the bar from me was getting a lot of attention, mostly from the staff. I didn't think a lot about it till they called her name to the stage. When she started walking that way a guy came with her. I saw a flower in her g-string right in the front. I found that a bit strange and then the dancer coming off the stage patted the new dancers belly. That is when I put it all together. A newly pregnant dancer and her bf. As she got on the stage, it was quite obvious to me. Now what seemed strange was the reaction of the staff. Did they just think she was getting fat? They didn't know till that day she was pregnant? I mean if I could tell she was pregnant, I would assume any woman would know. I should have asked the barmaid who I know fairly well, but decided just to keep quite.

13 comments

• slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    Pregnant dancers- no thank you. But I have noticed how dancers like to speculate about which of their coworkers have a bun in the oven (and who among a cast of dozens the father could be)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I would think the dancer would have a harder time figuring out who the baby daddy is!!!!
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I have no problem with a pregnant dancer as long as she isn't ready to pop and there is no chance she could claim it was mine. After all, a pregnant woman can be extremely sexy and it is a good sign she is into extras.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've always wanted to get friendly with a cute pregnant dancer but never had the opportunity. I think pregnancy is really hot and very feminine.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "Did they just think she was getting fat?" I recently, along with a couple of other guys, thought that a dancer at our club might be pregnant but she could also just have been putting on weight. Non one wanted to out right ask her. That could have been the same situation the club staff was in. I did find out last week from another dancer, that she is pregnant.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, you said you could get your DS to do anything ; P
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PG, any sexual act, not anything. And while we are always uncovered, I'm shooting blanks.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    No thanks. I don't find anything sexy about a pregnant woman. At all. I've only once seen a dancer on stage that was pregnant. It was revolting to me. Yuck.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    A club I use to frequent quite a bit had a dancer who got pregnant and was still dancing. She kept dancing right up close to the end. Not my cup of tea, but surprised me the bigger she got the more guys wanted dances with her. One night when I was there, the guy sitting beside me went back with her (she must have been about 7 or 8 months along), when he came back out had the biggest smile on his face I had ever seen on him. When I asked him all he would say is pregnant chicks are horney and love doggie.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I danced for the first 4 months or so of my pregnancy
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    My ATF "retired" the day she found out she was pregnant. She did return to dancing afterward.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I don't have a problem with pregnant dancers. They can't get more pregnant! and!! most girl boob grow and get more sensitive.
  • occurious
    9 years ago
    About a year ago I was a local club and a dancer I had never seen before came up and started chatting with me. Very pretty with nice boobs, the thing I found strange was how she was dressed. This particular club is very extras oriented and the girls tend to not wear a lot when they are circulating. This dancer had on a camisole top that looked more like it was for going to a straight club at night. We chatted for a bit and then I took her for a dance. She started facing me and pulled her boobs out for me to play with which I did then she turned around to grind and I grabbed her hips and my hands started moving to her belly and that's when I realized she was pregnant! After that the way she was dressed made total sense, she didn't want it to be too obvious but she wasn't totally trying to hide it. It was kind of a turn on but unfortunately she didn't provide a very inspired dance so I didn't take it any further.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion