Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ATF's stage name is?

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Alica.

As an Asian, isn't her real name.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Aricia?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

lol

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Abbie.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Mine was Stacey.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I see a lot of latina dancers named Asia. Wuts up with that?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

My ATF's stage name was Sari. Her TUSCL name was/is gridget.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

God damn Motorhead comes out with yet another zinger! I can't tell you how many times I'd laughed out loud like a retard in an airport lounge because of his comments! lol!!!!

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

Cricket

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Last time I went to her club, I forgot the stage name of the DS. Not surprising since I never call her that. I was mentioning her to another dancer and didn't want to use her real name but I couldn't remember what to call her. She probably thought I was lying since I said I was waiting for a fav and didn't know the fav's name.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

You crack me up! I don't think I ever heard her pronounce "Alicia". I knew the name she went by in RL rather quickly. Even then, that wasn't her real mane, which I learned a bit later.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement