tuscl

Los Angeles here I come

Clackport
Washington
Friday, April 10, 2015 1:51 PM
I'll be in LA in a few weeks. The last time I was in LA I checked out 4 Play, Bare Elegance by the airport and Plan B. Which clubs in LA have the best combination of dancer quality, mileage, and pricing? As far as dancer quality, I want to be there of mix of Latinas, Blacks, Asians, White, etc. I come from Portland where most of the time 98% of the dancers are white, so I need a little change from that. I like Bare Elegance, but it's crazy expensive over there, same thing with 4 Play, and the mileage isn't the best. My hotel will be by the airport, and I'm willing to make a 30 minute drive to go to a club. What are my best club options? For all the LA clubbers, Lopaw, Slickspic, sclvr etc, look out for me lol.

57 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    30 minute drive! Hahahaha!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @OP. if you are curious about shadowcat’s comment, he is laughing because a 30 minute drive in LA is about 40 feet
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Have I good time!!!
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Been to Jet Strip in Lennox many times. Usually get enough mileage for LDK if you're in to that. Nothing more extra there, tho. Everybody says City of Industry is the place to go -- never made it that far north or east myself. For my next trip to L.A., I hope to either hit COI or add enough free time to make the 2 to 2.5 hour drive to TJ so that I can check off Hong Kong from my bucket list. Knock off work at 3 PM, arrive TJ by 6, party 3 hours, back in bed at LAX by 12 or 1 AM at latest. Everything I have read suggests that 4.5 - 5.0 hours in a car (round trip) is worth the experience. Better yet, fly in and out of John Wayne Airport in Costa Mesa near Irvine (and get a hotel near there) and the one way trip can be completed in 1 hour 45 minutes.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I second that "ha ha ha " 30 minute drive. But you're next to some decent clubs if you aren't afraid to take the flyaway to DTLA Union Station. I would go to the Mayan for Latin hunnies. It's a Salsa club but there's hip hop upstairs. If you want white girls, Hermosa Beach is right south of the Airport. If you want ratchet Hoes then Redondo Beach is just of Hermosa. Worth checking out.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I really don't want to get a Rental car, I don't want to drive in the crazy ass LA traffic. I'd rather take a cab to where I want to go, but I know the cab fees will add up quickly. There's got to be an alternative option. COI seems to be very popular, it's kind of far from the airport though.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Dude you're screwed if you don't jump on a rail. And I don't think there's a line that goes to COI And the clubs are close, but only if you are in a car. I wouldn't walk in COI. But there's some fun enough clubs in DTLA. Plus close to civiie girls too.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ...and other bad news. It's LA, you need a car.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    People need a car -- in L.A.? Oh, pshaw! Back in '84, I briefly visited UCLA -- just sorta curious what it looked like, plus Alana Soares, Miss March 1983, was a student there so I was hoping for a little bit of serendipity. Anyhow, tried to get on the first bus I saw -- even asked the driver if the bus was heading my way -- but he just shut the door on me. I wound up walking all the way back to my hotel -- in Burbank. Yeah, it was a bit of a hike, a good eight hours plus. How I found my way without a map or directions, I don't know; probably just those damn pizza guy senses guiding me along. And, yes, I do need to have my head examined.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Uber. Not that I've tried it myself, but plan on doing so soon.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I live in Nevada, and rather than drive 30 minutes to Vegas I make the 4 hr drive to COI once a month...sometimes twice. Yes its that good.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I have to do some research on Uber, if it's effective, then I'll use it. I know I'll get my ass lost driving around in LA, I have a GPS, but sometimes the GPS takes you on wrong routes. @GACA- All right bro, you convinced me, I'll try out downtown LA. As I said earlier last time I was in LA, I tried out Bare Elegance, 4 Play, and Plan B. Those are supposedly the best clubs as far as dancer quality in LA. I wasn't blown away then, but then again I went on a Thursday night and a Friday afternoon. I'm sure the quality would be much better on a Friday and Saturday night. I did get to meet Lopaw's ATF, that girl is smoking hot! It looks like I definitely need to check out COI. Besides the clubs already mentioned in this thread, there doesn't seem to be many standout clubs according to the reviews.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    So I need to start planning a COI road trip?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Not to scare anybody, but DVCOI was raided a couple nights ago. It happens every so often. From what I'm told nobody got arrested. During these raids they are really looking for drugs and booze....it's the ABC in conjunction with the sheriffs running the stings. Just watch ur back, and if there are squad cars out front use common sense and don't go in.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Given your goals your best option would be DV COI. Go after 8-9 pm to avoid the worst traffic but it'll still be 30 min. If LE activity worries you and you don't want bare el or 4 Pkay then I'd give jet strip strip a shot.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yup DVCOI was raided again so keep that in mind when visiting. The mileage there hasn't been great lately, and this recent raid will cool things down there even more. It's a shame because they just fired the crappy manager and brought a new person in who is rumored to be at least capable. Not sure which club will be next, but they tend to do this kind of shit in groups. I'll bet either Synn or Paradise will get it next. Plan accordingly, ranukam.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Have fun and cause some trouble for me too!
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    FYI car rentals inside the airport complex are around $50/day and up. Off the airport property -- even as near as just 2 miles away, car rental is as little as $26/day. Personally, I would never SC in LA without my own car. Looking forward to reading your reviews . . .
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately I won't be in LA that long, only a couple of nights. I think I'm gonna use a cab during my time in LA (unless there's a better option), it's all going on the credit card. I don't want to drive and get lost in this big ass city called LA, plus I don't want to deal with the traffic, and I hear the way people drive in LA is much more aggressive. I think I'll check out the COI on Friday, and Bare Elegance and 4 Play on Saturday. Looking at the addresses the clubs seem to be pretty close together in the COI, I might just walk from club to club in the COI. That sucks about DVCOI, according to the reviews it seems to be the best club in the COI. I'll in be in LA in 3 weeks, not sure if I should go to it. I guess Synn would be the second best choice in COI?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    If I don't have to drive on the crazy LA freeways, then I might consider a rental car. Hopefully there's a lot of alternate routes to the freeways. I'm kind of a slow driver myself, in my area the freeway speed limit is 55, and I go 55. In LA the speed limit is 65, and everyone is going at least 75.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Forget about LA go to Mexico , Dolce gabbana is one of the best in Tijuana along with all the legendary clubs
  • bigdawg579
    9 years ago
    Rio will do extras if that's what you're looking for, VIPs are 150 for 30 mins. Girls aren't amazing but definitely different from Portland I also like the body shop in west Hollywood if I'm looking for high quality girls. Kind of like a lowkey 4play, Isabel gives the best dances out of every dance I've gotten so far in LA. Kind of a party atmosphere on weekends with people making it rain often so be aware of that I'm a newbie to all of this so take it how you want, however I've been to quite a bit in LA so far
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've never even thought of taking a cab to COI from LA. That would be a long and expensive cab ride. Also I wouldn't walk at night in COI if I were you. LA is a rental car kind of town, but you do have to be willing to drive on the freeways.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Be sure and make it rain when you're in the SoCal clubs. They're in a serious drought you know.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    The distances between some of the COI clubs may seem close, but in that area at night I wouldn't recommend walking. From Synn its a short walk to SRCOI, and from Satin its a short walk to Bliss. Monarchs, DVCOI and Paradise aren't close to any other clubs in walking distance.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Great insights! This is why I love TUSCL. I have learned not to walk around at night at COI, and that you need a car to get around LA. I will just have to suck it up and get a rental car. Kudos to all of you!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah dude - never been to LA myself but that is gang country right thur.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Dolce Gabbana Av Niños Heroes, at the corner with Calle Coahuila [view link] Go to MAPs and zoom out to see where this is. But first, rotate the view around to see what is across the street. None other than the site where all the pictures of TJ Street Hookers are being taken. I had tried to figure out where it was before, but I could not find it. If street hookers can discourage customers from going into a strip club, then they must be good looking. I wonder where their hotel is? In most of the pictures they have nothing whatsoever on them, not even purses. SJG Rolling Stones [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Better: [view link] SJG
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Definitely you need to head over to COI and LaPuenta. The drive is not that bad mid evening once the traffic has cleared out.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    All right, the flight is set! I'll be in LA Friday May 1st late afternoon, leaving Sunday May 3 early afternoon. I would like to be here longer, but unfortunately I'm here for work.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Ok, I've been doing my research on LA. There's a lot of clubs in LA. It looks like for eye candy I should do 4 Play and Bare Elegance LAX. For eye candy and mileage, I should do Rhino COI. Let's say I'm not able to get out to COI, are there clubs in LA that offer very high mileage with some decent looking girls? I was definitely thinking of Rio as a option.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Rio is definitely a possibility, as well as The Jet Strip, which isn't too far from the Bare Elegance. Mileage at the Jet Strip was really low after being a very dependable place to score, but mileage seems to be on the upswing there again. Used to be that the girls at the Jet Strip weren't hot enough to work at The Bare Elegance, so they made up for it by putting out more. There are a couple of decent SFV clubs (Blue Zebra, SRNV) but I don't know if you'll have enough time to explore there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    From the reviews Tropical Lei seems to be heavy on mileage or more like extras city - but IDK how conveniently or inconveniently it is geographically.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Tropical Lei is awesome - I just had my first visit there recently. But it is even further away than COI....another 25 miles east from LA.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I have found expressways to be safer than sidestreets. Just drive 5 MPH over the limit on them and you'll blend in with traffic easily enough. There are neighborhood sidestreets that are not especially safe, especially after dark. Notably, avoid areas south of downtown and east of downtown. If you stay on the well-lit main arteries and expressways, you'll be fine. I used to enjoy mileage at Jet Strip, but its been over a year since last there. I agree with Lopaw's assessment, Bare E has better eye candy but Jet Strip dancers tried harder to please. Bon chance!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    So I've done even more research on the LA scene. Sam's Hofbrau looks pretty good, 10 buck dances and most of the girls are Latinas, sounds good to me! (plus quite a few girls on Sam's Instagram made my dick hard) I have heard you can get UHM at the Rhino in downtown LA. It looks the Rhino in LA are Sam's Hofbrau are a short walking distance from each other. I think on Friday night I'm gonna hit downtown LA up and visit a nightclub or two, and go to SRLA and Sam's Hofbrau, although I'm reading that these clubs are not in a great area. I'm looking for good looking girls of different ethnicities, and it looks like those two clubs fit the bill. I will be drinking that night, so I'll definitely take a club. Which brings me to Saturday. Saturday is the Paccquaio Mayweather fight, I'm not sure how good the LA clubs will be that night. I was thinking of trying 4 Play and maybe Bare Elegance Saturday night. I probably won't get out to the COI on this trip, and I probably won't have a rental car either. I will have to take a cab on Friday because I will be drinking, so that would just leave me Saturday with the car, Bare Elegance is a 10 buck cab ride from my hotel, plus I will be busy with work obligations Saturday. I just don't think I'll be in LA long enough to warrant getting a rental car. I'm looking for good looking girls of different ethnicities (specifically Latinas, Blacks, and Asians, not too fond of white girls) with nice asses. Do the clubs 4 Play, Bare Elegance, SR LA and Sam's Hofbrau fulfill my desires? Am I missing any other clubs in the LA area that would fulfill my desires? If any of you TUSCLers live in LA and want to club with me, let me know, I will be clubbing at night in LA on Friday May 1st and Saturday May 2nd. Cheers!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Any club not showing the fight will probably be excellent hunting during the fight. You're going to have a lot of dancers standing around wondering where the fuck all the customers are. But there's also likely to be a rush of Bros hitting the clubs after the fight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If you have a smartphone you may want to try the Uber app and you may be able to save some $$$ on cab fare.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you want Latina you really need to go to COI. 4Play and BE are white girl paradise. That's why I love them so much. You will find a little ethnicity but not a lot. I've heard bad things about Rhino downtown but never been there personally. Never heard of the other one
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Not that I have 1st hand knowledge; but from a few reviews I read in the past; it seems Paradise Showgirls has a good # of Latinas and high-mileage – but not sure how the dancers rank in the 1-10 scale and not sure if it’s geographically convenient to you.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat makes me never to want to visit LA
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @JS69- Yeah, 2 years ago I was in LA and I tried out 4 Play and Bare Elegance, they were both majority white then. Some people say though pretty much all LA clubs will have a lot of Latinas, so I don't know. I won't be able to make it to COI (COI is a 90 buck cab ride from my hotel), so I need Latinas in the LA area. Plus I hear COI is very ghetto except for SR COI, but SR COI is very expensive. I'm not looking for ghetto and I'm not looking for crazy expensive, which is why I'll probably stick to tipping at 4 Play and Bare Elegance.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    4Play and BE border on being crazy expensive but obviously not for just stage tipping.I hate SR COI cause it's virtually all fake boobs. DV COI is latina central but it is gheto. It's about as close as I come to a dive. Have fun.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    OK so hate to burst your bubble. ..most strip clubs in LA are in a ghetto zone. That area of DTLA you're talking about visiting is pretty fckn sketch, filled with a lot of homeless druggie (who can even more dangerous than gangsters) plus there are a few gangsters in the area. I used to visit a club called Buck Wilds (now closed) that was very close. The Latina at Sam's are the most ratchet Latinas you'll find in LA. I would Uber around. LA is huge and you can Uber in seconds. If you are looking for hot Latinas go up the 405 into the San Fernando Valley. Canoga Park/Van Nuys/North Hollywood. or even better, just go into Hollywood.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Hollywood is multi -cultural skank central. Asians Latinas Blacks and Mixed gurls.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @GACA- I looked at the website, Facebook, and the Instagram of Sam's Hofbrau's, a lot of those girls looked great! I hear that is the club where you will see celebrities in, it reminds me of KOD in Miami. Out here in Portland, the downtown area where all the clubs are filed with homeless people, so I'm used to that. Also I ain't looking for skanky ghetto Latinas, I'm looking for good looking ones. Are there any nightclubs in the area where Sam's Hofbrau is? @JS69- We'll talk about this when I see you next week. Uber sounds like a good idea, I think I'll do that.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    The reality is that there is no guarantee of anything....anywhere. I have clubbed enough in LA to know that there will usually be at least one girl that I will like at any given club at any given time. That is the beauty of the diversity of LA. Just pick a club and go for it.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    don't think you're going to see you any celebrity at Sam's Hofbrau it's a ghetto fucking club. You are going to see a lot of fights. So I really don't know what kind of Latinas you are looking for, are there going to be a couple of 9's? Ya maybe, but way more 3-5 than anything else. I went to Sam's on three different occasions after they closed Buck Wilds. They have most BBW Latina and white girls. I went on a Friday night, and yes the girls were a bit cuter but not worth the thug life (and yo I mean thuggg got out or going to prison on the real ) that part of LA has some tension between blacks and Mexican, not enough to stay away, but I would not roll on a friday night without my boys.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Yes it cheap. But cheap in LA really gets you the crowd looking to rob your broke ass, don't carry too much on you. That said, Dames n Games probably got the Latina you want. They are truly mixed. But yes there will be white girls, but they have flava.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Pm I'll give you my number and we can talk
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Another thing about the LA clubs is that it seems the cover is always around 20 bucks. What's up with that? Where I live the cover is usually around 5 bucks, and most of the time that's only on the weekends. @GACA- will do I'm sure the TUSCL rankings don't mean a whole lot, but for the California clubs, the Spearmint Rhino in downtown LA is ranked number 4, ahead of clubs like SR COI, Synn COI etc. Sclvr is right about nothing being a guarantee. I must have went on bad nights, because when I visited 4 Play and Bare Elegance a couple of years I wasn't overwhemly impressed by the dancer quality. Same thing with my second trip to the Rhino in Vegas. Also, is public transportation a option at night? Going from hotels near LAX to downtown LA. I know LA is one of the best cities in the U.S. as far as public transportation.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If the places you're looking at don't sell booze, they make up the lost profits in cover. Portland is the land of 1,000 strip clubs, and that competition drives down prices.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    After talking with GACA he convinced me that I need to try out COI. I will try out COI Friday night. Which clubs should I try out in COI? I know for sure the Spearmint Rhino is a must go.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Ok, after weeks of research, I finally know where I'm gonna go. On Friday night I will go to COI and check out Rhino, Synn, and Paradise. Rhino and Synn are currently the two best clubs in COI according to the reviews, and Paradise has 100 VIP specials on Friday, so I have to take advantage of that. I'm not gonna check out DVCOI because there was a recent raid there, and a couple of TUSCLers told me even before the raid mileage was falling off. On Saturday night I will hit up 4 Play and Bare Elegance. I'm hoping hot white girls will get me enthused about white girls again. SRLA, Jet Strip, Rio, and Sam's Hofrbau were clubs I was considering visiting, but unfortunately I won't be in LA that long, and I want the best of the best, so I will not be visiting these clubs. Does this sound like a good plan? I can't wait!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Solid, bro.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @ranukam - if you can swing it during your short stay, you might want to consider another 20 min drive east from COI out to Tropical Lei. Was there today and the line up was pretty damn impressive - no a bad looker in the bunch. Took 3 different hotties to VIP and each of them had my shirt off and my pants around my ankles for not alot of cash - the most expensive chica wanted $200 total, and the VIP itself was only $120. If not on this visit.... you gotta pencil it in for a future stop over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion