tuscl

Avoiding Rosa

Timex345
Illinois
I used to intentionally attempt to "accidentally" run into Rosa at work
If nothing else than to just to look at her. We really have no need to ever speak even
though we work together in the same dept. on different shifts. To say I am obsessed is
an understatement. Now, I have a new game. Thankfully, unless I am required to go in
early for work, I can usually avoid her. I just keep my head down and that usually does the trick.
I do my best to avoid her. It is stupid really. But so is having a work crush on someone who is married,
rumored to have an affair with a supervisor at our work.

8 comments

• grand1511
    9 years ago
    What do you want me to do? Drop my pants and fire a rocket?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Rosa is the biggest whore in the company. She takes a licking and keeps on ticking, Timex.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    You sound like a creepy stalker.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Timex, forget the games and JUST LET IT GO! You really are starting to sound more like a stalker than someone with an innocent crush.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    PhantomGeek is right. You seem to have an issue with obsession.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

Knock! Knock!
    Who's there?
    Rosa
    Rosa who?
    Rosa corn grow in the field
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Its impossible to let go, right Timex? Rosa comes in. Probably wearing short skirts, smelling good, all made up. Big sexy beaming smile. You can smell her wafting sweet perfume as she walks down the hall. When you hear her voice the world comes to a stop. You spend the day thinking of all the smooth things you can say to her given the right opportunity. Rosa loves to flirt and get attention but somehow adroitly avoids uncomfortable invitations to hook up outside of work.

Almost all work places have a Rosa. Nothing you can do but ride it out Timex. But, there will come a day that you will regret all the fruitless time you spent thinking about her. No way around it.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    25 years ago I worked with a Rosa. I just couldn't take my eyes off her and felt like a creep when she'd catch me staring. Then I heard that she divorced and one Friday I asked her to join me for a drink. She had a new sports car, long blonde hair, and a figure to dream about. After several drinks she offered to show me her apartment. About 10:00 pm we were naked, sucking and fucking. At 3:00 am she woke me up sucking my dick. She was insatiable.
    Sometimes Rosa becomes reality.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion