tuscl

They will all see you o/s the club

Monday, December 6, 2004 9:55 AM
all strippers will see you after hours; they all have their price.

6 comments

• Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    silly silly boy [spank spank] Does sara need to teach you what happens when you lie to her? LOL, I haven't worked in GA since 02, I work in central IN. so if you want to make a drive I may let you in to my whereabouts! LOVEY LOVEY [smooch smooch] Sara
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    Doesn't every one go to strip clubs (winks) But as for the EVERY stripper will see you outside the club for a price is ALMOST true. ANYone will go home with anyone for a price, even straight men would go home with a man for a price. I thinks its soooo funny to always say just strippers ha ha. OH and I wouldn't go home with a man for any price under a million ( you know what I am saying) lol I hate penis YUCK! I don't even like the sight of em'. Give me a hot girl, YUMMY I may go home with her for free WINK WINK! Love Sara
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    The quote originiated with Winston Churchill.
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    The original is this: "Would you do it for a million dollars?" "Wellllllllll--sure!" "Would you do it for 35 cents?" "What? What do you think I am?" "We already know what you are. We're just haggling about the price."
  • davids
    20 years ago
    2nd line of shadowcat's post should say "Hell no! I'm not a f*ckin' prostitute!"
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    That statement can be true of ANYBODY...not just strippers. Everybody has a price. Depends on the acts involved and the price offered. It's amazing what people will consider doing if the price is right.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion