tuscl

"You're so cute"

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 11:24 AM
Do y'all pretty much think it's stripper shit when strippers tell you that you are cute? How often do you get it? The vast majority of strippers that tell me I'm cute put the word so before cute, I guess to just emphasis it lol. I do realize that some of them are lying to me, but all their compliments have given me more confidence in the real world when I approach hotties in the night club. I guess the strip clubs aren't a complete waste of money lol.

46 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I get that all of the time. Right along with what a big dick I have. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I always get, "You're so badass." :(
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Refresh my memory on how old you are again? I'm in my mid thirties and live what I would consider a "healthy" lifestyle so I am in good shape and I get that all the time. I think it he more to do with my "innocent" approach and looking younger. Most dancers act shocked when I tell them my age as they think I'm 5-8 years younger. Again it could be just stripper shit but considering it happens with about every 3 of 5 girls I talk to they either all have the same scheme or were taught the same thing in in stripper school. PS - always "cute" not any other word is ever used like "sexy" or "hot" lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ shadow - bitches be tellin the truth!
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Look at it from their point of view, they are just trying to make you feel good and soften you up - or is it harden you up?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @shailynn- I feel ya man. I'm 26. Also, do you guys find that the strippers who tell you you're cute generally give you pretty good dances? If I girl I consider attractive tells me I'm cute, it's pretty much a guarantee I will get some dances from her.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'm sure the girls enjoy being told how beautiful/pretty they are by us customers too. Everybody likes their ego being blown up... (Among other things that can be blown). lol. ;)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, if they start singing this to you, you've got it made! "He's So Fine"--The Chiffons [view link]
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think for ranukam and me, some strippers are glad to give dances to people closer to their age than hairy, old and smelly guys like Ricky and San Jose guy. Then again it backfires sometimes and girls don't understand why a good looking guy is in the club - because I want pussy bitch and I never want to deal with you again after I bust a nut!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @shailynn- preach!!
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Yeah, clubs are full of guys sitting alone congratulating themselves for not being as icky as the other paying customers. Whatever makes you feel good.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    A stripper would tell jabba the hut that he's cute if he was good for some dances. Don't kid yourselves. Its all about the $$$$.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I'll take "cute" any day.. Someone once told me that I couldn't help being ugly but I sure could stay at home.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Chandler has a point, we're all paying customers at the end of the day. Young vs old customers isn't where I want this thread to go. Back to the topic at hand.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I get that in linear proportion to my spending :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Thanks, Ranukam. I definitely can't say I've never let stripper shit go to my head, so I wasn't just pointing a finger.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Cute? Never Handsome? Many times Thinking ugly.....in the millions
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Double post.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I get told that all the time. Oh "your so cute I would love to dance for you" Of course I'm thinking you wouldn't do it for free so what is the point in saying it. I'm also in my mid 30'S like @Shailynn and from the @Nukam tribe. I think it's true when they tell me because I've gotten non-paid take out. I still tell them to cut the bullshit, I'm not here for the ego boost I'm here because you're hot and what you do for me ITC/OTC. Like @Nukam said, these strippers have improved my OTC girl game 1000%
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think if the strippers telling you that you are cute has improved your self confidence outside the club, you should studiously avoid trying to figure out if they're telling the truth or not :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    London, when one part of a guy gets hard, other parts tend to get soft. I remember one dancer told me that I was "so smart and handsome and funny." All I said to her was, "Hi." Yeah, whatever a dancer says, I'll take it with a grain of salt.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Let me see, I've heard "You're such a tool", " you remind me of my creepy uncle", and " I hope you've got a lot of money"; but never cute.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "Thinking ugly.....in the millions" LOL
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    As the youngest one here, I NEVER got that. And I'm right damn handsome (I've fucked two adults before I turned 21...this was before I dared ventured into the dark world of whores and strippers). So it's probably stripper shit. Although I did get an expectation once from a stripper who thought I would have abs one time since I'm not fat and tall.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I hear it all the time And, in my case, it's true. Don't know about the rest of you fuckers...
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm with Doug. I hear it all the time and of course it's true
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The best flattery has a nugget of truth to it. A dancer isn't going to compliment a guy's physique if he's got a giant gut. But the compliments I get from strippers are the same ones I get from civilians: eyes and hair especially, my height if I'm standing up. A great stripper an act attracted to any guy. But most strippers are just okay. Some dancers do prefer older guys; younger guys are perceived somewhat fairly as cheaper and demanding higher mileage. We could legitimately go to a bar and fuck a 5 any night, so if we're paying we have certain demands. Enjoy the compliments. Just don't assume they mean anything "real".
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Motorhead made me think... "Cute" is what they call the younger guys "Handsome" is what they call the old farts!!!!!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well I know I haven't heard that in the last two days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That's usually what they say to my penis
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The compliments I get are flattering, but I keep them in perspective. But I do have awesome tits, so when a dancer compliments them I know that she's sincere :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ we def take your word for it but visual proof would be preferred
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    My answer is, I know
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    With me it's "Hi, short, pale and ugly!" ;-)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I outgrew "cute" about the same time I got rid of diapers.I wonder if I could get "cute" again by wearing adult diapers. I guess it just depends.
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    My husband loves and believes this. I keep reminding him they are stripoers, damnit! Truth told he is cute though
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I don't get cute very often. A fair amount of other obvious lies, but not cute. As I tend to lean towards the smaller, slimmer ladies I have heard quite a few of them complain about being called cute.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I get "handsome" fairly often. I don't see it when I look in the mirror. But I say thanks anyway. But, my ATFS still says I am to this day, and she has no reason anymore that I can think of to stroke my ego.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Most frequently, I get nothing, of course, but one that pops up more than others in "angry". I think it is my biker "look". Anyway, I tellthem I'm as gentle as a sheep and then prove it to them, if they warrant it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    What I really hate is when they look at my cock and say "He's so cute". :)
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Most of the dancers are complimentary to me on my looks, not because I am so good looking, but because I don't have any wrinkles, I'm still very muscular, so when they tell me how good I look for 40 and find out I was born in 1957 they are nice about it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @esta- I feel you. I've had some strippers feeling on my body over the shirt assume I have a six pack just because I'm young and not fat lol. @lopaw- see PM @crazyjoe- you need to say to them, "Tell me something I don't know".
  • Austin1
    9 years ago
    I get the pretty eyes and hair comments too. With being called cute, sexy, gorgeous, handsome by some stripper. They will ask what's a guy like you doing in here. I just tell them I'm looking for a good place to eat some popcorn. Since I don't get told that out in public they are feeding me stripper lines..
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like your style ranukam
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Dolfan, you don't get called cute because you're ugly. Ranukam and I are good looking guys, that's why we get called "cute."
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    What about me shailynn, what's my excuse?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion