tuscl

How many visits to a strip club can you stand before getting tired of it?

Monday, December 6, 2004 6:36 PM
I was out of town and bored so I visited the local strip clubs. After 3 nights of that I was starting to feel a bit tired of going to the strip clubs. Everyone else feel the same way after 3 visits in 3 nights? I think that's a record for me. What's your record?

13 comments

• cardsfan
    20 years ago
    We have a BUNCH of clubs across the river in East St.Louis. 5 of them are buy one tix and gain entrance to all so if one club doesn't cut it we just move on. Plus I know the managers of a couple other ones that are not a part of that 5 and they let us in free. The way I look at it, I am going to go to a BAR anyways, why not have some naked girls jumping around while I watch sports on TV too? Twice a week seems to be my habit. Plus if you watch their calender events they have better drink specials than most regular bars do sometimes.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Valet parking? Tipping for a table? Bet you have to tip to pee too. Sounds like the rip-off kind of place that I avoid.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    How many clubs in a day or a week? Add in cover, valet parking, tipping for a table at each club. This could eat up some cash.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    have visited up to 8 clubs in two days. most were quick stops. not worth staying. have visited the same club three days in a row. as someone said earlier. money usually runs out before interest
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I'll let you know when it happens....
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    It depends on whether you are in the same city the whole time or not. I can't do the same strip club 2 nights in a row. If there are two clubs in town, I could do one one night and the other the second night, but not the same one both nights unless there was a really special girl there. Now, if I was traveling out on the road, I could do that, but even then, I'd probably get bored after awhile. I think it's the same principle as my dad's habit of watching a marathon of whatever Western TV Land happens to have a marathon of that day. I could maybe watch one Gunsmoke, but not 10 in a row. After awhile, naked chicks all begin to look alike.
  • Mikeybush
    20 years ago
    Does it have to be the same club consecutively? I had this run back in April: A club north of Tampa on Monday. 3 clubs in two nights in Daytona. lunch in a club in Georgia and dinner in Dunn, North Carolina on Thursday A smorgosbord of the Block in Baltimore on Friday Followed by lap dances at Lace in midtown Manhatten on Saturday. Expensive week.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    I have did twice in one day but that was only when I had a little money in my pocket to blow. Both clubs were no more than a mile away from one another. Generally I don't have the funds to go twice in a week so twice in one day is definitly out of the question. Once a month sometimes twice a month is usually my limit.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    I've done as many as six in an evening, and maybe two nights in a row. Usually, money runs out before my endurance!
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I almost never go to more than one club in a day - I read the reviews and pick the one that sounds as if I'd like it the most and go there. If I meet a girl I like I'll stay for awhile, otherwise I'll head back to the hotel. And about the only way I'd go 2 nights in a row is if I meet a girl I realy like and want to see her again. Club hopping isn't much fun for me.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    IF you break up the visits with something else, a movie or a sporting event, then it doesn't wear out so quickly. Three nights in a row, during the week, can make anyone numb.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    Hmmmm... I did like six in one night when I was in Vegas. Needless to say after getting to bed at 5am I was too tired for more the next night. FWIW, I think I should have just done six visits to the Olympic Gardens but I'll know better for next time.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    One thing I would like to see more of though is when female customers tip the dancers and go up on stage and go topless themselves. That is fun to watch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion