tuscl

If I only have time to stop at ONE club in Tampa . . .

JohnEnigma
Kentucky
Sunday, April 5, 2015 8:49 PM
If I only have time to stop at one club in Tampa, which would you recommend and why? (Based on reviews, it seems my top 3 choices would be MV, 2001, or YS - but the wisdom of the group will prevail!) JE

9 comments

• azdd
    9 years ago
    In my experience, Mons is the only choice, but my experience is a few years old.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I have only been to Mons Venus and that was a long time ago. If I was in your position I would return, unless it's changed a lot they have some very hot looking girls.
  • mufdvr
    9 years ago
    Mons is all about the money, if your not spending they will completely ignore you!! Doll House can be fun later at night.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Definitely Mons. It's famous and for good reason. While it's glory days may be in the past, it's decline is slow and gradual and there's still lots of fun to be had. Every strip club hound should be able to say they've been to Mons. "It's all about the money" describes just about every strip club other than perhaps some real dives. That's hardly a reason to reject a club. Plus the prices at mons are reasonable -- most girls do $20 per song for full contact.
  • lawfive
    9 years ago
    Depends on what you are looking for in a visit. Moms def has the prettiest dancers, and more of them than anywhere else. However there is no privacy and quite touristy. I found 2001 to be too pushy and oversold for my liking. Ybor has been my go to club in Tampa for a dozen years or more. Mostly laid back atmosphere, enough privacy in the rooms and occasionally you will get a great value there with a girl who hasnt yet realized she's beautiful enough to work elsewhere.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    As others have said, my info is outdated, but Mons Venus no question. Don't expect much from the facilities. Small club, tiny parking lot, crappy bathroom. But it's one of those must visit icons.
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    Mons Venus for the tease. Ybor Strip for the please.
  • JohnEnigma
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like Mons Venus is the place to go with my limited time.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Electronman has the best and most accurate summmary based on my experience
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion