tuscl

Has a stripper ever given you a FALSE PHONE NUMBER

Wednesday, December 8, 2004 12:59 PM
A question for customers who have ASKED strippers for their PHONE NUMBER - Has a stripper ever given you a FALSE PHONE NUMBER?

7 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    I feel less inclined to call someone who lives far away. When a dancer suggests the possibility of staying with me for a few days or so, well I didn't know what to think of that. Having someone visit is one thing but if you start wondering if someone wants to move in with you, would you allow it? I guess if the sex was good you might say yes. On the other hand, would you guys allow a stripper who you hardly know to stay at your house for awhile? I'm just curious.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I remember a dancer called me up out of the blue one evening and I almost hung up on her because first I thought it was a telemarketer, then a wrong number or some kid clowning around on the phone until I heard her say my name. She just wanted to call and say hi and nothing else.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    I call a couple of strippers who gave me their numbers before I learned my lesson. They were always real numbers. Since then I've learned better and just don't call them even if they give me their numbers.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I actually thought one stripper gave me a bad number one time. When I saw her the next day and found out she was mad at me for not calling, I realized I accidently transposed two of the numbers. (She repeated her number) Guess my memory isn't perfect after drinking beer and trying to remember a number after several hours. I may not have asked for her number in the first place but I just don't remember anymore. In hindsite if a girl gives you a number and you want to call it, immediately write it down on a napkin or something.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I think that happened a very long time ago. And, it was sort of strange because I didn't know her and didn't buy any dances from her and I didn't request her number. I ran into her a couple weeks later and she had an interesting reason. Something to do with pressure from her friends. Seemed like a very nice person, but I never met her again nor did I spend any money other than regular $1 tips that every dancer gets for doing her main stage dances. A non-stripper (I heard she sometimes did a little work on the side to help pay the bills) had what I thought was a very pleasant way of turning down my request for her phone number. She requested mine instead and said she might call depending on how she was feeling. Never received a call from her, but she was always very pleasant and cheerful. The fast food joint she worked at served large portions of delicious medium priced Italian food. The owners (brothers) were very nice and I think that is why the employees were always in a good mood. Sharp rent increases along with construction ended the business and the owners took a financial beating as did other little shop owners.
  • GolfNutATL
    20 years ago
    Yeah, the return calls stop, UNTIL the girl needs some money....
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Always a cell phone. Always the right number. After one return call, the return calls stop. They never answer, but always screen calls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion