tuscl

What brilliant things have you learned from TUSCL?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Sunday, April 5, 2015 5:01 AM
I've learned that dipping your dick in listermint cures STDs! I did not know that and it is a brilliant factoid! ;) How about you? What have you learned?

11 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    I've learned that you shouldn't look at economic data, market trends, where we are in the product cycle, or even just open your eyes and look around you to get a sense of the strength of the economy. Rather it is more important to consider what 16 y/o girls trolling us as middle-age strip club goers have to say, especially if they are good at quoting song lyrics. Also it is far more important to consider what your favorite political party or political blog's take on things is than decide for yourself. After all if we don't thing like Libertarians and Ayn Rand say we are in for deserved severe economic retribution. No wait, it's if we don't do things like Elizabeth Warren says we are in for deserved severe economic retribution (unless you are luck enough to be a Koch Brother).
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant answer Dougster! But I still think the listermint thing is more useful! Now my dick is all minty fresh and strippers tell me they like that! It's brilliant! ;)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Also learned that Finland could have avoided Russian invasion altogether in WWII if they had simply acquiesced to Stalin's very reasonable pre-war demands. Too bad their politicians and diplomats just weren't brilliant enough to have done that,
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I learned that "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction" and then some. :)
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Older you are, more desperate and sad you get
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    1). I spent way too much money in this pastime. 2). I agree with Shadow and Aravas
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    As the oldest active member on TUSCL at 73, I strongly disagree with Aravas. If you can't run with the old dogs, stay on the porch.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Shadow.....our hero! LOL
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    And right behind sc, I'm no more "desperate and sad" these days then I was when I started 40+ years ago.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've learned that sometimes dreams cum true.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Thanks to Doug I learned that the Russian soldier got slaughtered every step of the the way during WW2.... Russian deaths-130,000 Finnish deaths-25,000
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion