tuscl

San Francisco club meet up

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, April 4, 2015 8:06 AM
Bubba267 and I are planning to meet at a San Fran club early the week of April 13. PM me for details if anyone else is interested in joining us. SJG, this is your last chance. Please join us. I'll show you a picture of my DS if you come.

18 comments

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    If jerikson says that she's going then I'm down.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Keep us informed, I might meet you guys if I'm free. You know which club(s) you're going to yet?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Neither one of us has been to a SF club before so we are open to suggestions. But we were thinking we'd start at the ofarrell bros theatre.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    MBOT = beautiful girls, no alcohol, nude, extras, expensive Crazy Horse = so-so girls, no alcohol, nude, limited extras, has a kind of seedy charm Gold Club = beautiful girls, alcohol, topless, no extras Hustler club = fair-to-beautiful girls day shift, beautiful girls night shift, alcohol, topless, no extras, in North Beach, one of the most awesome parts of the city (great places to eat, close to many other clubs etc) Penthouse & Condor = alcohol, topless, no extras, penthouse = $$$ (not worth it), in north beach Centerfolds = bad day shift, pretty nice night shift, no alcohol, nude, can be very $$$ Most other clubs -- New Century Theater, Garden of Eden, Roaring 20s, Little Darlings, etc -- just plain avoid Some of my fave strategies are: 1. Start in Hustler, get all warmed up, go eat in North Beach, maybe hang out at a bar there, take Uber (since there will have been lots of drinking at Hustler) to O'Farrell for extras to finish the night. If we hit Hustler on one of its rare weak shifts, abandon ship immediately and walk to Condor or Uber to Gold Club, do our drinking there, then Uber to O'Farrell 2. Start at O'Farrell to see the pretty girls, hit Crazy Horse if I'm feeling adventurous, then head to Hustler to finish the night, have dinner in north beach, maybe check out Condor, etc. As you can see, I'm a fan of being in North Beach for part of any crawl, because of multiple clubs close to each other and great food choices, plus Hustler is my fave non-extras club. O'Farrell for beautiful girls and extras in a nice club, Crazy Horse for fewer beautiful girls and some girls give HJs in a seedier club(but sometimes potentially less $$$)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Subra, good info thanks. I will consider and PM you about it in a few days. Sounds like you'd make a good strip club tour guide. Also I'm planning to be with the DS in SF later this month. She has the same taste in women as me -- beautiful white girls. But I'm not paying double the already insane SF dance prices to get dances with her. What club(s) would you recommend for a couple in or around SF?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Also do you know the age limit in SF clubs -- 18 or 21?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Alcohol clubs = 21 Hustler, Gold Club, Penthouse, Condor, and some of the smaller ones that I suggested you avoid I believe all others = 18 Beautiful white girls, with no need for extras, best bet on day shift is MBOT and Gold Club, with Hustler being hit-or-miss on day shift (it has ups and downs where for a few months day shift is gorgeous, then a few months hit-or-miss, etc). Night shift, definitely add in Hustler. Don't know about non-doubling dance prices for you and DS, unfortunately
  • fungi
    9 years ago
    I'll add one comment about Penthouse club (in North Beach) - the actual layout, decor, and general feel of this club is really top notch and stands above most strip clubs you'll visit. I'd suggest its worth checking out for that reason (the girls are pretty high quality also), though I would agree that it is expensive and low-mileage.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    We're doing this Monday April 13 so there's still time to join. Just PM me if you're interested. SJG, last chance. Won't be the same if you don't come.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @JS69- You're constantly saying he lives in his mom's basement, why do you think he would want to meet up with you?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well if I lived in my mom's basement like SJG does I'd wanna get a break once in a while. Kinda makes sense to me.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Lol good answer John
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Quit being such a homo, JS.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sorry Dougster. I will try to stop talking about sex with strippers and more about finance so I can be a stud like you.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    You talk about strippers, John? Care to point that out? All I see you trying to pick up SJG who clearly isn't interested.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Perhaps if you could get over your obsessive fixation over Rick Dugan you might notice that I post frequently about my interactions with strippers. But by all means please tell us more about some arcane economic theory instead. That's certainly what I come to a strip club board to read about.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ judgung by your posts it looks like your MO is to ask out guys who aren't interested over and over. sheesh, no wonder the guy has no interest in meeting you!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Your claimed concern for the bullying of SJG might be slightly touching were it not for the fact that you're the obnoxious asshole who tries to bully people here on a regular and consistent basis. If you want to be all warm and fuzzy and Mr compassionate then start with Rick Dugan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion