tuscl

Have you ever had a dancer call you a drinking buddy and sit and talk with you f

Then only a year or 2 later you wonder, what in the world did you talk about? She was one of the hottest dancers in the club so I wasn't trying to get rid of her except maybe after 2 or 3 hours or more. I do remember some other guys probably felt frustrated because she just sat at my table for hours at a time. I let one guy interrrupt us once and talk to her and then she got onto me about it. I did end up buying one dancer who did this Usually between 2 to 3 beers plus an occasional table dance every hour. Someone told me the club had rules about dancing every hour.
Other than that I wonder, what did we talk about? I can't remember. Do you wonder what you talked about a year or two later?
Of course I might forget in as little as two days. I'm surprised I remember her name. Even worse is forgetting what people looked like. Oh well.

5 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    shark, I can remember pretty much every conversation my ATF and I have ever had. It's probably a curse, but it's one reason among several that she is my ATF.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well I only remember one dancer calling me a drinking buddy. She lived near my city.
    The other dancer who sat with me for even longer bought her own drinks. I did not realize at the time how unusual that was. She actually wanted to date me. We were the same age.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I had one that regularly sat with me for most part of the early happy hour. Said need needed to get drunk before starting work and never danced before 8:00 PM. - Gentleman Club, Charlotte NC
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think I SC differently than many of you -- drinking with the girls is one of my goals, and the girls all know it. As a result, I almost ALWAYS have drinking buddies, lots of girls come by just to drink from me. In fact, for doing dances, I am more attracted to certain races, but for drinking, I run an equal opportunity table :) We are like a rainbow coalition of drunkards.

In fact, it's so common that I'm not even surprised anymore when a stripper sits and drinks with me, then goes off to get a dance with a guy, then after the dance comes back to sit and drink with me again. it would bum me the fuck out if I were the customer, I spent $ on her and she still doesn't want to sit with me for free, even knowing it might get more $ out of me. But, as the guy who benefits from it all, it amuses me immensely :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Sort of; one dancer near the end of her shift hung with me in VIP and all I had to do was pay the house (and buy the drinks). That was way cool!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion