tuscl

Customers who want to BUY AFFECTION from strippers - how much would you PAY?

Thursday, December 9, 2004 10:58 PM
A question for customers who spend MONEY because they are trying to get a stripper to like them by PAYING her and are HOPING that the stripper will like them because of their MONEY - How much would you PAY a stripper to try to get her to like you?

3 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    This does sound like RL is trying trick questions now. I have paid a dollar or two to get a dancer to leave. You know the dancers that are willing to virtually sit on top of you for up to 20 minutes sometimes and refuse to leave and then they ask for a tip afterward. I don't usually tip people who are arguing with me but if it saves another 15 or 20 minutes of arguing about a tip, then I may pay it. I suppose this might be affection in the eyes of RL. Fortunately for me lately, no dancer has bothered to ask for a tip after trying to get a dance for 15 minutes or longer lately. I may need to think of a better line to get some dancers to leave though. After no thanks, maybe later, etc. I don't know what else to say. Some dancers are really stubborn or persistent.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    six bucks sounds reasonable.....
  • davids
    20 years ago
    Trick question. If you pay her to like her she loses respect for you and can't like you, so it's not possible. (You would feel the same way if you were the stripper.) Did you intend this as a serious question?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion