tuscl

Is it Beneficial to Befriend the Support Staff?

Sunday, December 12, 2004 8:36 AM
What are the benefits, if any? I get the feeling the support staff is going to have the same underlying contempt for their customers that the strippers do. True or false?

8 comments

• Daverinstl
    20 years ago
    Always tip the bartenders and waitresses! It pays off when the club is packed.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Yeah. At the one club I go to, they will let me in for $15 instead of $20 (It's a BYOB place and they got to charge "parking fees".) I believe they let certain dancers get away with more when around me than with other customers, although I might be delusional about that.
  • tonyw3388
    20 years ago
    I was tipping a DJ one night so that when he saw me heading for the VIP room he'd play longer songs. I've tipped bouncers before but that's been hit & miss
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Actualy, in the clubs in my area the DJ's work for mostly tips from the girls. Many of the bouncers are payed poorly and also depend on tips from the dancers. I have been known to tip the guy watching the champagne room timer and it generaly pays off.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    A friendly waitress will tell you when your AFT will be working, if she knows. She will tell you which dancers have boyfriends or drug habits or both. And will sometimes make sure your mixed drinks are not watered. For me, keeping them happy has been beneficial. Bouncers are of limited help and get limited tips.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Should have read ATF
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    There are a few clubs I visit that the bartender I know, will have a beer ready for me when I hit or sit near my normal seat. That is always nice, and I find it sometimes attracts some of the ncer dancers. I think they see that if the bartender "likes" me, they might also. Just a feeling. I could be 100% off on this.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I often find support staff to be friendly to me at least. However most strippers and almost everyone else are also friendly. I wouldn't keep going back if they weren't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion