tuscl

GF and Strippers

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I noticed while I was in that short lived relationship, that while I was dating the girlfriend I actually had a desire to visit strippers with more frequency then I did before. This ever happen to anybody else?

15 comments

• carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    Yep. With dating I had to deal with bullshit that stressed me out--having to tell her where I was and what I was doing, dealing with the constant talking and generally not having all the freedom I was used to. I couldn't wait to get back to the club.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yep.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Ditto.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    When I was dating, there were no strip clubs unless you drove to TJ. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I recall when my older brother got married that I said something to him along the lines of “man – at least you won’t have to constantly be hard-up anymore seeing women on the street since you can get it every night” – to which he replied – “hell no – it’s worse now”.

IDK if it’s true – but it has normally been reported that most men that visit sex workers are married.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As the saying goes - “man can’t live by bread alone” – i.e. he needs variety.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I imagine when you are single you spend more energy chasing civilian pussy.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    My cat never lied to me.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    My cat never lied to me.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I have dated throughout my marriage, but of course wife and I do that together. She knits and sews, I go to strip clubs. Those are our personal hobbies.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dice...your cat is not for you to fuck
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Find another pussy
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    When I don't have any "real life" romance, I spend relatively more of my time, effort, and $ pursuing a girlfriend or fuckbuddy. Important to have females in my life who don't require $

When I'm getting sex regularly, I spend more of my time looking for strange at the strip club
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    When one stripper in one club had the hots for me and told me whenever I wanted it, she would be there, she occassionally wanted me to leave the club early. I would be making excuses saying I wanted to party or I had a headache or something else. She kept telling me she wanted to have sex. Talk about a role reversal. She started calling me a player getting dances from several different dancers. She was full of crap. If I was a player, I would have been screwing all of them and not paying them a dime for lap dances or anything else. she gave me a real GF experience even getting pissed off at me one time accusing me of sleeping with one particular dancer because I spent too much time just talking to her. She was stalking me in the club and I didn't know it.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It was totally untrue. Although I did have the other dancers phone number she used for friends and family only, not the one she gave out to customers who asked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion