tuscl

Is it really all about the pussy?

Well yesterday went out for a bar in Destin, Fl. Stopped by Sammys. When I felt like I didn't want to be bored or put to sleep any longer. I decided to leave and check out another club down the street. Some white dudes came up to me and asked if I was a veteran. I told them yes. The biggest one started talking bout how he used to fuck with this chick who was from Bosnia. I started laughing because I was expecting him to just say, "thank you for your service." But anyway they all eventually did. And they informed me that they were from Georgia. They were pissed because Sammy's is not a stripper club. It's just a topless bar. They were even more pissed that the girls had pasties on their nipples. They wanted to see some pussy, I told them there was only one club around here that showed vagina, but the girls were old and ugly. They told me fuck that, they didn't care about her face. They just care about seeing below her waist and her putting it in their face. I told their cab driver where to go and I tried to stop them one last time to tell them that the club im going to has finer women. They looked out the window and said do they show pussy. I said maybe if the bouncer is not looking and you catch the right one. They hauled ass in that cab to go see some old ugly pussy

Now these weren't no ugly or nerdy dudes, they were funny as hell, but I'm sure they pull their share of women. So I was shocked. Me personally I wouldn't care if she had a beautiful body of a mermaid, if she look like a sea donkey in the face. I don't want to see her private place. That's just me. She gots to be fine or at least cute for me to want to see her naked. I just can't see myself wanting an ugly chick that I'm not attracted to, just throw her pussynin my face, even if she got draws on. Not cool!

So my question to you all, is it really all about the Pussy?

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Specifically - no – it doesn’t make that much of a difference if they are wearing small g-strings or are full-nude – I guess all things being equal I’d prefer full-nude but would take better looking dancers and dances which are only topless over full-nude dances that are not very good and from dancers I’m not attracted to – but I do hate pasties and bikini clubs where the dancers can’t take anything off; even if the dancers are good looking.

Related to the subject; I’ll often take an avg looking dancer whom I’m still attracted to that gives very good mileage dances over a very good looking dancer that gives bad/low-mileage dances.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Yes and no. Whereas I prefer spinners, I really like to see the pussy and how the (w)hole package is assembled. Some pussies with too much meat in the side flaps just aren't very pretty. They look like oysters on the half she'll. On the other hand when I'm looking at a cute spinner with a nice tight box, man, that's pure beauty. When I first started really knowing women, none of them shaved and the dental floss bush really hid the true beauty. Topless clubs are a good start, but full disclosure is worth the distance.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    My preferred junk is the junk in the trunk.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I hate pasties and won't go into a club that requires the dancers to wear them. I'd rather drop my money at Hooters or the Tilted Kilt if that's all that is available. In my area, so many of the dancers flash their pussies in topless clubs that I consider these clubs to be nude.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Rechthaberei....I'm the same way
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m def a voyeur and I def get really turned on by looking at women including the cuchie – but as I posted earlier a bare cuchie is not necessarily a requirement for me.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    When I first started clubbing I wanted totally nude. These days I care less.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Depends. I have seen some gnarly pussy on women with beautiful faces, and I have seen gorgeous pussy on a 2-bagger. Which would I pick? I'd have to say I'd probably take take the 2-bagger with the gorgeous pussy, because reality is that I hope to be spending most of my time playing with her pussy, and if it's pretty....well then it's a done deal!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If I think overall I won't have that much fun or it's too much trouble, I'll avoid visiting a nude club in Georgia just to see 4 or 5 girls and then go home. Now if I know I can get decent lap dances in the area, another club will do, I will go out of my way. Hence the reason I was willing to drive an extra 20 to 30 minutes to see lots of nude pussy at Platinum West versus just going to topless bars in Greenville. Dancers there wanted too much money for dances so I just hopped over to Platinum for dances until the last time over there. The dancer agreed to two for $30 and then before I knew it told me I was her secret. She liked the way her nipples interacted with me. I thought about returning but that's a lot of extra driving with no pussy to see anymore.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I tipped more at the stage at Platinum West than I think I ever have. Guys including me were tossing up or giving up 2 dollars at a time with almost all the dancers. Some guys more. It was raining money from all the guys tipping multiple bills. Too much pretty pussy on stage to think rational.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've seen at least one of the same dancers at Lust and the same dancer at another club only topless and never even tipped her. It's just not as exciting. I do not care to see their ass either unless completely naked and I see pussy. I like to see tits and pussy. The girls wearing bikini bottoms showing me their ass when I waited until they were topless just don't get it. With a bunch of girls like that, I will only tip one dollar.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    For me...not really but since all of the clubs in Atlanta except for one are fully nude, it is something that I'm accustomed to seeing. At most of the topless clubs that I've been too (and even some of the bikini clubs) the girls generally will flash anyway either on stage or during a private dance so it really doesn't make too much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    My cat never stole money from me.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Pussy makes guys stupid;) (I'm quoting a guy I know who said that- brilliant!"
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't care if I see it or not. I mean, if given the choice, I'd like to see it. But it's not a absolute, all or nothing type thing for me.

Like someone else said, it feels a lot better than it looks. :)
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    No, I prefer pretty girls at a topless club to ugly at an all nude. It is supposed to be fantasy right, so why would that not include hot women?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Diva1975 - Pussy makes guys stupid;)

Never have more brilliant words been said!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thank you 4got!!! Off to work now I hope I make a few guys stupid that would be brilliant;)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm disappointed when girls don't remove their bottoms on stage, I love seeing the pussy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion