Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Rights Of Spring

ididthisonce

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

  1. The Masters in Augusta

  2. Fishing

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Most any one of them could reel me in by holding my rod. There is one gentleman pictured fishing in the buff. Looks like it might be Vlad Putin.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I'll be in Cape May county New Jersey getting the boat ready for that million dollar tuna, marlin play.No strippers allowed.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Rites

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I prefer to fish when it's warm so for Lake Michigan salmon that's June. But the salmon aren't schooling until July in the deep water, so I usually go July and Sept.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

I think I understand the pull of fishing now...

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

So that's why it smells like fish.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

@jamessd - You are rite.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I started to add "sun dresses" as a #3 but I was too caught up in the "big one" on the fishing pics.

And also too enthralled to check grammar.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Are they slippery when wet?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

This one is brilliant!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Mmm sun dresses...

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Is this a sun dress?..... Cool Hand Luke.....

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Don't know the proper definition, but I have always considered sun dresses as thin, loose, fitting, and showing a lot of shoulder / back. Kind of like the kind ladies wear at the Kentucky Derby.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

@mikey - she can wash my car anytime.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

It looks like a lot of those ladies know how to work that pole.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

I knew there was porm for all tastes, but trout fishing in the nude is a first for me.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@TxVegas: Rule 34

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement