tuscl

Armed and Ready

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:45 PM
Man oh man, going to be in Detroit all weekend. Two nights and 1 day of clubbing and I'm armed with an Uber app so I'm ready to party!!!! I haven't been able to spend 2 full nights in detroit since October. Players, Colesium (to give it a shot again), Flight Club. Maybe look up Legends, Penthouse and Toy Chest (for something new). If any of you Detroitians are out give me a shout and I'll buy you a drink. I'll be he one in the club running around in my underwear.

13 comments

• carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Damn! Wish I could join you.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Took down the curtains - what type of stupid shit is that? Well off my list - I isually stay in dearborn and it's always been close to my hotel thought I'd finally check it out - guess not... Hope I make it down to legends...
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    "... Took down the curtains - what type of stupid shit is that ..." Seems to have happened to other D clubs also; seems Detroit LE is clamping down on some clubs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    What other clubs we talkin about? Looks like IMs just have to Ricky these girls and take me to my hotel room
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m not a Detroiter so I’m not sure; but I do recall hearing some chatter on the board and some reviews about this.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    So we still good at players, penthouse and coli? I figure flight club is still good cause it's in inkster... Man I like gettin nekkid in the VIP. Can't do that without a curtain lmao!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe these clubs will become BYOC – Bring Your Own Curtains; clubs :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ima just bring a trash bag and some duck tape. That'll work fine
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Is it just me--or maybe I'm spending too much time on this site--but does it seem like the cops have been cracking down at a lot of clubs across the country lately? I'm sure there's always some pressure some where, but now I'm wondering if the cops target certain "crimes" at specific times of the year nationwide. That raises the question: why hit strip clubs in the spring?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Having sexual is not a crime but a God given right" - George McDougle (barista at Starbucks). Obviously some men in blue missed this memo.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Sometimes the bribe money is late, so a club gets hit.
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    or the right hands are not greased!
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    i feel bad for those of you in Detroit as there little reason for LE to care about strip clubs unless theres drugs and gang activity. People getting extras or enjoying nude private dances should not even be something to crack down on as its two consenting adults.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion