tuscl

threesome itc in detroit... possible?

spoonman464
District of Columbia
Monday, March 30, 2015 2:47 PM
I typically stick to spots near the airport. Flight Club, BT's, etc. Where would I have the best chances, and how much should it cost? Last time I was at FC, it seemed possible with two girls who joined me at my booth but they weren't my type.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I think if you have enough money anything is possible. I have done 3 somes in Memphis, Atlanta and Columbia SC for $200 or less.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    It is possible at Flight Club and Landing Strip. $300 per dancer.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have been to all the clubs you mentioned and I think it would be possible. At the right club you could do less. I would say you could do it for $200 each at BTs. I bet the asshole bouncers there would charge you $40 instead of $20. Be warned, most girls would do it for the money even though they may not have any chemistry between each other. I've noticed specifically at flight club most of the girls roll pretty "solo" so not sure most would even have someone they know well enough to do that with.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    It's possible at Penthouse in Detroit. I know from experience it can be done. ;)
  • scatterbrain
    9 years ago
    Been there, done that. Very over rated in my opinion.
  • victor2
    9 years ago
    I have been to the Flight Club many times. I know one guy that has done a threesome there. Also, one of the girls told me she did a threesome with another girl and customer but did not give me the details. I have always been curious what went on!!!
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    $300 for two girls at The Criket but thy knew each other already. Best to ask one girl to find the other girl. This eliminates rivalry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion