tuscl

Question for Toplessdancer and maykala

First of all, I know that you girls have a significant other but I am pretty sure you have become real friendly with some of your regulars. My question is when you had to leave a club did it ever cross your mind that you were going to miss talking to some of your regualars are favorite regular. I am not saying missing them as in when you break up in a relationship but if you considered them to be a real nice person wouldn't you miss them some? I know dancers meet many people every night, but you girls are still human and have emtions. If you really looked at this person as being a friend or even a person you considered to be real nice wouldn't you at least wonder what there up to every now and then?

3 comments

• Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Thanks ladies I appreciate your responses. You two seem like pretty cool women. Maykala I can respect the fact that you are honest with your customers. I can live with the fact that a dancer is married or has a boyfriend as long as they do a good job when it comes to the lapdance. It's alright to keep it clean but don't give a man an airdance when he has paid 20 or 30dollars for a lapdance. I also feel that a customer and a dancer can become good friends in time. It might take months or even a full year but it can happen. I have a favorite now, I haven't been to the club in about 4months because I had moved from where I was staying and the club was already 1 1/2hours away now it more like 2hours away from me. I also have been having to get alot of work on my vehicle but I do plan to go up there sometime next month to see what she is doing.
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    I have met some really exceptional Men and women over the years. I used to move around so much, (like 2 times a year). Sometimes I would really miss some of my old "club friends" (I would just say friends, but some people don't think strippers and customers can really be friends .. whatever).

Not all dancers are "soleless" like Davids thinks. There are more girls that do have friendship feeling toward thier customers, and do have an open friendship with them, and do let them in on thier personal life. We know that not all men that come in are sleazy, just like we want the men who come in to know we aren't all sleazy. Believe me there are more "nice" dancers then "evil" ones. MANY of us are saddened when one of our AFC leave. Not because that money isn't comming in anymore, but the fact that it is so hard to trust the people who come in, when we do find our diamond in the rough, we actually cherish them.

I think I have mentioned this on here before, but.. I had this one customer, who was in the closet gay. He came with his brother 2 times a week, he only got dances with me, because I didn't make him pay. We only went to the booth and pretended he got dances, In hopes it would throw off his brother. But when it came time to become open about his preference, I was sooooo sad that he wouldn't be comming in anymore, I mean to the point of me crying. I bought him a gold necklace with a gold horseshoe on it for good luck, and gave him my phone #, for a shoulder to cry on, and still to this day he is one of my best friends, he is actually my sons godfather. It doesn't matter where you work, you will always be able to get close with some one, even int he strangest situations.

Love sara
  • frank_fun
    20 years ago
    Makayla : I feel very very sorry for your husband. He may be not rich enough to say no to your one-day job. Think about this way: I as a guy will be very very happy to spend $1000 each month (less than one-day of my pay) for going to different clubs and have massages and having lots of sex with many young and beautiful women(safe first). That's a life what a king used to live.

But, I am sure my wife will say NO. So, I have to do this very secrectly.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion