Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Just when you think you've seen every pole trick ever....

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Someone comes up with something like this... lol.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL - can you imagine seeing that in a SC

Profile picture for wms1066
wms1066
•

My only question is why?

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Think I'll pass on seeing that again.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yup, a brand new way to freak out a little kid

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Train 'em young!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Whats next? A lap dance with her baby in her back pack?

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Weird cross between ballet, pole dancing and child endangerment.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Funny. I'm surprised I haven't seen some version of this is some of the dive sc I've visited.

She's fine even with a baby on her back.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Sad commentary.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Assuming baby is even real, of which fact I'm not convinced, there was still enough vertebral vector change in even that mild display to be cause for concern.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Apparently the circle of life means something else to this community. Lord knows I try to understand others but they make it so hard when they do such stupid stuff.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

That's just stupid.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement