Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A stripper walks up to the store counter and asks for a box of condoms......

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

The guy behind the counter says, " you must be a stripper " " What a stereotypical statement " says the girl. "Is it because I'm blonde and have big tits?" " Well no" says the counter guy. "You think only strippers buy condoms?" she replies. "Well no" he says, "Then why do you say that?" she says "Because this is a hardware store", he says

Replies (3)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I thought the punchline was going to involve paying with a stack of one dollar bills. But that works too

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I used to be a night shift grocery clerk and we did have hookers buying condoms and duush for that pussy.

Around 4 am we would get some strippers but u wouldn't know unless you was a client at the club

I really dont get this joke but more power too you mikey

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Why do all NYC subway cars have stripper poles?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement