tuscl

Hot girls in the kitchen......

....are one of the greatest things ever...this is in honor of Slickspics spectacular photo gallery (RIP)

http://thechive.com/2012/09/19/girls-in-…

14 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Something about a girl in the kitchen in full makeup pretending to cook isn't all that interesting. They should go with no or limited makeup.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    They should go with no or limited makeup. Full makeup isn't how I imagine them if they actually cook.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yeah, great link...lots of beautiful ones.

But this needs more variety

I'm sick of America painting a picture that only white women are attractive, SMH
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol ,good point Govikings
    @Rockstar,,, well its just a fantasy...most of these girls probably just know how to put a frozen pizza in the oven
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I think number 22 is Lucy Pinder. In her prime (probably like 5 years ago) she was one of the hottest women in the world to me.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    ranukam, you're right, 22 is Lucy Pinder...

Kim K is in there, too
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I love pictures of amateur girls cooking in lingerie or just an apron. I should put together a gallery of my collection.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Q. What did you do wrong when a half-naked girl keeps coming out of the kitchen and yelling at you?
    A. You made her chain too long.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Years ago my gf of that time was at my house for a few days. She was in the kitchen washing a few dishes and wasn't wearing any shoes. I, perhaps foolishly, decided to prod the feminist monster that lived inside her on occasion and said, "Barefoot and in the kitchen.... Two out of three isn't bad ..." I narrowly avoided the sloppy dishrag she threw at me after she thought about it for a second!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Why does the bride always wear white?

Because the dishwasher should match the stove and refrigerator.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I have to say my sweetie is a sadist. She beats the eggs and whips the cream
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    #5 and #15 please. Love this series.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Beautiful!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion