tuscl

I cant stand stuck up dancers!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:39 AM
I cant handle these girls that don't understand stripping. Last night at work all I heard was girls complaining about shit that customers were doing. He grabbed me, he didn't tip, blah blah blah. Yeah he grabbed you and he grabbed me you know why cause he's drunk and we're grinding our stuff a foot away from his face so yeah he grabbed us so what. He didn't tip because he didn't again so what its his right. I enjoy making money just like everyone else and I think if you get a dance or come to the rail you should tip but if you don't oh well. I cant stand these girls that "demand" respect. Guess what your a stripper just like i'm a stripper and the job isn't one that requires respect. My job consists of getting naked and dancing on stage and on the laps of people I've never met before and I do it to get paid that's all nothing more. Its time to come off the high horse and realize that yeah guys aren't gonna be nice and they aren't gonna bow down to you. if your lucky youll get a tip and move on. Sorry just my rant for the night

27 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Some people live to complain. Almost like it is woven completely into their personalities. Think there is a name for that... LOL!
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    At least you know your place unlike the other dumb hoe
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It sounds like girls like you know how to earn rather than complain about the game. If a guy is copping too many free feels, a dancer probably wants to avoid that guy. But just like CostCo, a free sample often incentivizes a bigger purchase.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I can't stand it when a dancer is all over you getting aggressive during stage tips then you take her for a lapdance and she is hands off, you have to pay VIP just to touch tits. I'm like what was all that about during the stage tipping? I don't understand some dancers. I wonder if she was new to the club? Anyway, it'll probably be a long long time before I get more dances from her. I might tip her at the stage though. I got more action there then I did in the back.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    She was definitely a one percenter. I don't remember a dancer ever being so all over me before at the stage and then so hands off in the back in an empty dance room. Oh well, won't waste money on more dances from her.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Regardless of whether I agree with you about whether dancers should be able to expect to get tipped at stage and expect at least a modicum of respect, I do think graciously shrugging it off and concentrating on your own thing is a waaay better attitude. In a way, I see how the girls at stripperweb kind of radicalize each other, to the point where every little real or perceived insult or lack of fulfillment of their many perceived entitlements gets them furious, and I can't imagine how this contributes to a customer-pleasing attitude or happiness at work or anywhere else. I do also think that being a stripper does not mean you should be treated with disrespectful, degrading behavior, but that's a whole 'nother topic.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    You're a total jackass aravas. You have no idea what thug life is - so not brilliant!
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    What is the difference between a dancer and a jet engine ? The jet engine stops whining.......... pd83, in a world where dancers are given to venting, a truly stuck up dancer would consider it beneath her dignity to talk to mere mortals (like other dancers) about anything, never mind the gripes of the job. As a customer, I can pick up on stuck up dancers- the ones who won't interact with customers on stage. The dancer who quickly scoops up the tip, and turns her back on you. The dancer who pretends not to hear you. I don't get worked up over this, I just concentrate on finding good dancers who aren't stuck up.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Well said, minnow.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I can't begin to imagine the shit storm that would in sue if OP'er dropped this post on stripperweb. ;)
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    post addendum/correction: Answer to riddle should read "the jet engine stops whining at the end of the shift." Darn, I wish tuscl gave one the capability of editing posts like stripperweb does. Dang, I'm griping already.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Dang, that was a great line too, if you hadn't flubbed it lol
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It used to utterly amaze me how often my ATF would say to me: "all the other dancers are in the dressing whining about not making any money" "In the dressing room" should be emphasized.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The way I heard it was "What is the difference between a pilot and a jet engine ? But it works this way too. :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    83....hmmmm
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Diva-how am I a jackass for being on her side?? And yes I do I live it since day 1 I hope your not telling me your a bigger thug then me lmao stop playing with me Barbie lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There should be a certain amount of respect both ways. I think we would all agree that just b/c a custy is paying it does not mean he can treat a dancer any ole way he wants – and a dancer also needs to treat a custy w/ a certain amount of respect and not try to get $$$ out of a custy by any means possible even lying and ROBing. I personally do not feel a custy should get anything for nothing (and vice versa) – if a custy is sitting at the tip rail it should be expected for him to tip o/w sit someplace else. Beyond that a dancer should not expect or feel entitled to tips – it seems the avg for lap-dances nationally is at least $20 to $25 (and more expensive in some areas) and I think that is enough payment for a dance that in many places is often cut to 3 or 3.5 minutes at most. It seems there are dancers that feel all they gotta do is show up to the club and look pretty and custies should just give them $$$ b/c they look pretty - bitch – earn your $$$.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Oh man, speaking of entitlement, I had one girl come over and ask if I liked her dance. I had been in the back getting an LD from a different girl. She then basically asked me to tip her anyways and got irritated when I said no. And this girl was a 7.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Aravus because I thought the other dumb hoe you were referring to was me was I wrong?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea i also dislike girls that obviously dont want to dance for me..i mean com on if you can't stomic dancing on me then please just dont take my money...it will be a bad experiences for the both of us and a waste of time
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I guess it's a girl thing to just sit there and talk amongst themselves and by a sprinkle of pixie dust money will just show up on their feet crawling up the legs into the purse. Call up the dude to the club to just hang out with him.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Call up the dude to the club to just hang out with him." Ha, I'm often that dude, I always ask my girl to get rid of her current customer by the time I get there, and keep her exclusive to me while I'm there, for the 4+ hours a typical trip is. But in this case, as I imagine most of these cases (and I do understand why some of you guys get frustrated over it), that's a good business decision on her part, not a bad one, and nothing to do with being stuck up.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Stripping attracts a vast array of female types, with a disproportional number of them being entitled princesses with illusions of grandeur. Thankfully those types rarely last very long.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Diva-original poster never mentioned your name I'm referring to who ever op was referring to in her club -_-
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    sharkhunter- If I get a real disappointing dance in the back room, I won't even bother tipping her on stage again. Might as well get a bad investment back $1 at a time. While $1 doesn't seem like much, do you realize how much $$ you'd have to have in the bank at todays rates to earn $1 interest per week ?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @ Aravas: I took your original comment to be the other dancer and was also confused by Diva talking it personally. I suppose 'Diva" was a well chosen handle! (***ducking in case Diva throws something at me!***)
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Rockstar-uhhhh ok...idk wgat your talking about bro
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion