tuscl

A great night

Saturday, March 21, 2015 10:58 PM
I had an absolutely brilliant night tonite at work. I was in a good mood and it showed. It's all about the energy one projects - and the DDs and fresh tan didn't hurt either. Did anyone of my TUSCL friends have a great visit to a club tonite?

16 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Naw, I got to work all night. Typical weekend for me. *sigh*
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Glad you had a great night. I can't usually go to clubs on Saturday night cause I'm home and the wife would shit her pants. But I am sometimes jealous of those who can go then. The DS worked last night and I wound have loved to hang out with Her.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I had a great night on Friday night ! I met a new hot babe at the Harem in Dayton , Ohio. She and I really hit it off and I had some real fun. I haven't written a review and don't know if I will. I have reviewed this club several times. Anyway we made plans for the next time I'm in Dayton. We are going out to dinner and then back to my hotel ! She gave me her number and we have texted a few times already. I'm excited !
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    You deserve to have a brilliant night every night Diva1975!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    A good night in a strip club is getting a blow job. A great night is getting a free one.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I had a boring afternoon yesterday. Got dances from 5 girls that ran there hands up my pants leg and gave me plenty of access to the kitty but none of them got me hard enough to consider VIP with them. Maybe I need a break from this shit. :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I had a good evening at the club. Got a couple LDs from a new to me girl that were quite good. She offered certain extras in VIP, which wasn't in the plan but something I may take advantage of next time. Tried out a newish cutie who I enjoyed too. Wasn't the greatest grind, but she let my hands wander all over her 20 year old body. Also, a dancer I hadn't seen in two months was back. She started just as I was leaving and we caught up a little.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    My night went pretty good because I was happy after Villanova lost their game to the Wolfpack. It went downhill when I heard about some girls who died recently and one of my favorites is in a coma. However there is nothing I can do except pray for them and wonder if the family doesn't know they were dancers because I heard nothing in the last few days. I still enjoyed the night. I tend to block out bad news and focus on the present if there is nothing I can do about it and I don't know someone very well. Apparently I may need to start watching my spending if I keep getting dances from so many dancers. I think I was on a sweet sixteen high victory win feeling, or going to see my favorite team play in the sweet sixteen. I knew everything else was going to be downhill from there. Another dancer I am familiar with was in a car accident and broke her leg. I wondered what happened to her. She was back and looking good. She remembered me and wanted to dance for me. A lot of dancers wanted to dance for me. Clubs were packed. One dancer in one club must be talking about me. One dancer whom I did not remember came up to me and just tells me she's a friend of the other dancer. I guess just another night at the strip clubs. A bit busy though. The ladies who got in the wreck and died and the coma I feel sorry for. They were all hot and young. A real tragedy. I think if I wasn't already familiar with death It might have hit me harder. Plus except for one name, I didn't get a real good look at the other two victims faces on a dancers phone. She must have been friends. I seem to be getting news most customers do not get. Feature entertainer at one club had nice tits but I wasn't that impressed overall. I even had someone vacate a parking spot right when I arrived at a packed parking lot, can't complain about that.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    So what
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ "So what?" In the words of Rodney Dangerfield... "So let's dance!!!" [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I am currently on a strip club sabbatical
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Congrats Diva. Don spend it all in one place :) .
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Whenever any of my favs start talking about doing something for free or at a discount, it just makes me worried they are having financial problems. Maybe I'm just a male chauvanist, but I still tend to think of women as the more vulnerable sex, and, generally speaking, it's very dishonorable for a man to get over on a woman.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Can you define that phrase, that is it's very dishonorable for a man to get over on a woman. Does that mean you are taking advantage of her because she's desparate? I'm not as old as some of the guys on here and just very rarely ever heard that phrase.
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    Good for you, Diva, and you're right, the vibe the dancer projects makes a huge difference and when everything is going right the energy feeds upon itself. As for me, well, it has been some months since I've indulged, but I'll be travelling for Easter break and will try to make time for some clubbing stops, so I'll see if I have good or great nights.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Actualy I do not remember it at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion