tuscl

Why Can't You Do It For The Money?

Saturday, March 21, 2015 3:00 PM
Yesterday night (3/20/15) my CF texted me to come to her club because we just turned one year. I bolted out the door leaving this pretty dancer behind and drove to her club. I was there trying to enjoy what the club has to offer. A lot of pretty faces, some new and some I've seen before. She walked passed by me and said stick with me. And I said "Look, if I'm going to stick with you no one will ask dances from you. Let me stay here and do your thing." I got attracted to this fine awesome looking dancer and I gave her a few onesies. The CF took one dude to the lapdance area and got several dances from her. After that, she went to the bar and motioned me to come over. I told her "Go to his table there are four dudes you can hustle." She said "Don't tell me what to do, this is my body. Did you hear what he said back there? He wanted to F me. That's F-ing not cool." "Ok. I'll shut up, but remember why you are working here. Please look at me and those four dudes like ATMs. Please, please, please." "I really appreciate it, but I just want you to stick with me right now, and just shut up." I waited til closing time. We went to buy some groceries, drove her to her apartment. I went home and pondered what a good night that was.

14 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    With total respect, Idon't understand you guys who tell a girl who wants to hang out with you, "I understand you're working, feel free to get other dances". She's an adult, and I'd bet she hasn't actually forgotten she's working, she's chosen to hang out with you. I get it if you don't actually WANT to hang out with her, and would rather get a taste of the new girls. But if you like her, you went there for her? What is it, irrespressible white knighthood? Something else? And then, pointing out a table of guys .. how fucking insulting, like she's too fucking stupid to see a table of guys? And you give her directions to go dance with someone who she's uncomfortable with? Your heart is in the right place, but damn, what a demeaning way to treat her, and how ungrateful to not graciously accept the gift of her time
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Thank god there are guys like Albegonz who tells strippers how to do their job. He even gives them a few onesies.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Here's another one: She texts me several times a few moments ago, I said no I can't go to all of them. She gets upset, says I'm rude. I go out, open the garage door and clean my car. It's a nice day today here in Portland. I will definitely go out and drive the backroads. Probably head out to Mt. Hood and drink a few beers. My head will explode if I spend any more time with dancers.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Update: She's pissed. And I'm dead. I guess this is the end of the road for me.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I agree with Subraman. - brilliant:)
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Well I have to agree with Subraman too ! And it's not often that we think alike. I couldn't have said it any better. Excuse me but I can't be as kind as Subraman though. With all due respect Alabegonz.....What are you some fuckin moron. The girl wanted YOU ! You just blew her off. She has every right to be pissed. It's no wonder you guys have the relational problems like you do ! Wake up guy !!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I guess when I have dancers I like and want to get dances from at future visits but I'm tapped out in one way or another, I usually am pretty upfront. I don't tell the girl to go fish elsewhere, but I want her to understand any time spent with me during that visit is an investment for the future (or a reward for past spending, I suppose). The girls who I click with are usually the girls who like to actually talk to guys when they are working, at least intelligent, respectful(ish), (somewhat) funny guys. Any dancer worth her salt has sized up the room at any given moment. She knows more than we do about which guys are regulars of another dancer, which guys never buy dances, which guys are they type to go for an Unsolicited Finger In the Anus when she's turned around during a lap dance. Usually if she's sitting talking to me but knows I'm probably not spending it's perfectly calculated. Some girls have no problem being the girl who sits on her phone for half her shift or a girl who clusters with her dancer friends constantly, but some girls get that they're more likely to make money if they are on the floor, looking in demand. And I'm sure every girl has had instances where they thought a non-spender turned into a VIP that night.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'll jump on the bandwagon that OP went too far pushing the girl to "work" but in principle I don't see the problem with the basic principle in the right scenario and done the right way. I see it as a courtesy/sign of respect. I know her decision to hang with me is calculated, but if that calculation is predicated on the notion that I'll be materially less inclined to spend if she leaves me unattended for a few minutes every once in a while the result may be inaccurate. Simply and politely telling her that notion isn't accurate and in fact it won't be held against her allows her to make a better decision. As a side benefit, I get a little insight into her motivations. A simple "I'll be here for a bit if you need to make a lap" or something is what I'm talking about. Pushing her away from a situation she feels comfortable with (hanging with me) into one she's not (hanging with a group of dudes she's evaluated as creepy) isn't good for anyone.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Dolfan: " Simply and politely telling her that notion isn't accurate and in fact it won't be held against her allows her to make a better decision" Dolfan, my question -- and I'm serious here, it's not rhetorical -- is why? I'm assuming here that you'd rather she stay with you, it's more fun that way. If really, you'd rather she leave now and then so that you can get a dance with the new girl or whatever, I totally get that. But assuming that's not the case, why send her off if she's willing to stay, or at least make it easy for her to leave? I'm assuming that you're compensating her fairly for her time overall, and let's also assume the OP's case, where she's your ATF so you spend regularly on her. Why send her off if you'd rather she stay? Courtesy/respect works both ways, and why don't you think your regular status and fair compensation are worth her respect, in the sense that she should prioritize you? That, I suppose, is in the end what I don't understand -- why doesn't respect work both ways, why do you de-value your status as a regular and your value to her, why do you go out of your way to let her know she can leave you whenever even if you'd have more fun if she stays? Assuming you would prefer she stay with you (again, if you prefer to get short breaks from her, none of this applies), and assuming you compensate her fairly (not maximally -- fairly. It's not your job or concern to maximize her income), and assuming you have any respect at all for her decision-making as a professional stripper... I guess I'll never understand making it so easy for her to leave
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    What a dumbass lol
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "That, I suppose, is in the end what I don't understand -- why doesn't respect work both ways, why do you de-value your status as a regular and your value to her, why do you go out of your way to let her know she can leave you whenever even if you'd have more fun if she stays? " Simple, she has to make money. I'm tired of hearing her say about money. Money seems to be soooo F-ing hard on her, yet she clearly demonstrates a skill of working it good and by cashout time she can get out there and into my car with a happy face. I really like to hang in there with her, but not while she is working. We can have all the time in the world in our private room, fucking our brains out. But somehow, that frigging night she chose to spend the time with me and have a good time instead of hustling the dudezzz that can drop some dough, some serious money for her to spend on Sephora, Bebe, VS, etc.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "She's an adult, and I'd bet she hasn't actually forgotten she's working, she's chosen to hang out with you. I get it if you don't actually WANT to hang out with her, and would rather get a taste of the new girls. But if you like her, you went there for her? What is it, irrespressible white knighthood? Something else?" Yeah, that's why she said shut the F up and stick with me. It's like, OK??? I do wanna hang out with you honey, but that guy over there is eye fucking you so hard already. Go get him, girl. Then when you are done cleaning him up, go back to me and have fun with me.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "What a dumbass lol" Awesome bro.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    What I'm hearing is you want to be known as her regular but you want her to work the room and make $$$ off other people instead of you? You just said at the end of the night she gets into your car with a happy face. Sort of sounds like you enjoy watching her make money and then going home with you but you don't want to be the one she's hanging out with having to pay her the money. Also sounds like she wants to spend time with you ITC but is it because you're paying her over the course of the night for her time and LD's or because she doesn't like to work the room a lot? It really sounds like a GF/BF situation but I'm not sure how much money she's making off of you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion