tuscl

A Selfie For A Shot of Whisky

Friday, March 20, 2015 7:38 PM
I was hanging out at my favorite club on a Tuesday night. Everything was damn well good and things couldn't be any better. She sat beside and started the convo. I've known her for one or two years now and we seem to be just at the acquaintance level, though I bought several dances from her in the past but not in the recent past. I can only remember how she scraped it down there so damn hard I felt she was scooping it up. Anyway, the mood was light, a little on the joking/teasing side. I complimented her beautiful face before teasing it a little bit. That made us laugh a lot then I had to humiliate myself just so we're even. She asked me for a drink and I said send me selfie right now and we have a deal. She took out her phone so fast and took a selfie. I gave her my number and she sent it over. Interesting to note you can't really tell when it's gonna happen. You just gotta play it cool.

5 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes sir
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Way to be cool. Nobody else could possibly kid around with a dancer like that.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    ...that's not playing it cool guy
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    That's how you do it!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I've had several girls go into the dressing room and strip down and send me totally nude selfies topless selfies closeups of snatch etc FOR FREE !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion