tuscl

Bucket List Items

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Topic posting lineup online

Well, the DS has fulfilled two more items on my bucket list. Besides a threesome there's not a lot left.

I have now fulfilled my fantasy of picking up a stripper after her shift ends and bringing her back to my place to get high, fuck our brains out, then go to sleep together naked. This was after spending a few hours with her and her cute friends while the club was open. The pickup was prearranged and not spontaneous. The second item was to sit with her while she counts out all her money from work. DS did good -- had bills from every denomination from 1-100 including 2s.

Not sure why I've always wanted to do this. I think it probably makes me feel like a stripper boyfriend without the unemployment, poverty, drug dealing, and criminal record that such a position usually entails.

How many of you have done either or both of these items? Is it a regular, or occasional, thing? SJG, your fantasy of parking a motorhome in the club parking lot is not responsive to these questions.

16 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    So, how much cash did she score from her shift?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    800 and change, probably 200 from me.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    JS- you left out the part about writing Guinness Book of Records to get them to establish some "most" categories with OTC stripper activities. Lastly, having your name entered in several categories.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^
    JS has a real shot at Guinness under the category of "Most Epic Midlife Crisis."
    Hope you make it to age 60, buddy.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Yeah, but if he goes, what a way to go!
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    JS, as to your question:

I haven't done #1 exactly. I've done it with a hotel room. And, I've done OTC with a stripper where we ended up back and my place with a sleepover, but that was not directly after her shift -- I really don't want her at my place after a shift :) I haven't done your #2, and don't want to.

But, I have done your other bucket list item, 3-way with two strippers in a hotel room! It was awesome, and you should experience it at least once, but I'm not really a 3-way kinda guy, so haven't pursued it again.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    you guys sound like my wife with all this mid life crisis crap. I haven't even bought a red sports car yet.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Sounds fun!

(You're not her boyfriend)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Don't worry James. Before each date, I close my eyes, tap my heels together three times, and repeat "i'm not her boyfriend, " "I'm not her boyfriend. "
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    counting money, kinda creepy... lol

I was "dating" a stripper that worked in Vegas several years ago and when I was in town she'd crash in my hotel room. One Sunday night (after her working Friday and Saturday) she came to my room, handed me close to $5,000 cash and said "here put this in your hotel room safe, I don't want to carry this around in my purse." I didn't count it, but I took her word for it. That was trust, and she was one cool cookie.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    shailynn What, did she hold up a 7-11 after work?
    JS69 - I've just about completed my bucket list _ I've done #1 &#2 + we've done 3-somes 3 or 4 times. One time when we counted her money she had over $1200. It can be a very lucrative occupation.
  • dtek
    10 years ago

Sorta did #1. She put on panties and a tee shirt to sleep in.
    Helped ATF with #2 lots of times she was too drunk or high to accurately do her own count. Her after-work ritual ALWAYS started with counting the night's money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… was "dating" a stripper that worked in Vegas several years ago and when I was in town she'd crash in my hotel room. One Sunday night (after her working Friday and Saturday) she came to my room, handed me close to $5,000 cash …”

These poor young girls are so exploited (sarcasm)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "I have now fulfilled my fantasy of picking up a stripper after her shift ends and bringing her back to my place to get high, fuck our brains out, then go to sleep together naked. This was after spending a few hours with her and her cute friends while the club was open. The pickup was prearranged and not spontaneous."

John Smith....how long did you know her or how many visits did you make before this happened?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Vikings, 5 months. Could've done it earlier I'm sure but her shift ends long after an old man like me has usually gone to bed. I got a nap beforehand and things just kinda worked out this time.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The closest I came to any of that was last year when a dancer I had met for the first time asked me to give her a ride home. She said that I didn't give her a "creepy old perv" vibe.

*sigh*

I'm going to have to work on that vibe.

And, no, I didn't get anything. Well, not unless you count a lot of little pecks on the mouth.

Yeah. I'm really going to have to work on that vibe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion