tuscl

Has this ever happened to you

This incident happened about 1 1/2years ago. It just so happend that 2 of the dancers I usually get a dance with happened to be working at the same time. Actually one of them was a waitress but they are allowed to give lapdances. In the past, the times I have gotten dances from Monica, Blake wasn't working and vica versa. On this Occasion both were working on the same day. Now Blake was sitting with another customer when I came in that day so Monica came over to sit with me. I was already thinking to myself I wish Monica would soon leave because she will be thinking I want a dance from her when actually Blake is my favorite dancer and Monica came 2nd. After a while Monica got up to handle some orders because she was a waitress at the time, Blake finally got through talking with the other guy and came and sat down with me. It was during this time that I asked her for a dance. She was like " Did you promise to get one from Monica?" I said no but I usaully get 1 from her when you are not here. Blake then stated well why not get a dance from each of us because me and Monica are friends and I don't want her to be mad at me. I was like no I want dances from you. I am sorry she might get mad but you are the one I want to get dances from. So I got 2dances from Blake. When I was getting ready to leave I saw Monica sitting at a table looking in my direction. I waived at her as I was leaving out, she just flashed a fake smile and turned her head the other way. Has any thing like this happened to you guys? 2strippers arguing or competiting for the services of the same customer?

10 comments

• Shekitout
    20 years ago
    ut the idea of it slipping off when relaxation takes place could be embarrassing. Many years ago, I saw a condom machine in a mens room that had a product called TOPS that covered just what the name implied-not safe for sure as far as STDS-but it kept firm grip on he head of willy without leakage. Might do a Google sarch to see if they're still around.
  • Shekitout
    20 years ago
    I remember the first time a messy pants situation happened to me at a club in Tampa, FL. I t was not planned and totlly unexpected-it was just that she was so good and I was so horny that I lost it. I had to return to motel room to change pants. I went across the street to another club and aked a dancer how much would it cost to make me lose my load, she quoted a price and I agreed and she proceded to deliver the goods.
    I recently had a messy pant experience with one of my favorites. She was up the pants leg really rubbing on willy & it felt like I was going to lose it when she took her hand out and begin to rub willy just below the tip on the backside thru my shorts and that was all it took. I grabbed her hand to tll her to quit but it was too late so I just went with the moment and took my wet spot home. A nite or 2 later, another favorite would have gotten me off if I had been wearing shorts I'm sure. I'm waiting on the weather to warm up so I can wear shorts again.
    I've thought of wearing a condom b
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    SuperDude, I've had that experience too, more than once. I think it's actually pretty common in some clubs. I'm guessing that either they think it's funny or they're trying to get you to come again (pun intended.)
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I kept telling her to take it easy and she said she wanted me to get wet. It was her idea to make it happen and she giggled about her accomplishment. I felt foolish.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I think a lot of guys do exactly the same thing and a lot of girls are comfortable with that and in fact expect it. Some of the ladies go out of their way to make sure it happens. But I think this is changing - we're getting a lot of new girls who think things should be different, that think such behavior is disrespectful.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I generally only see one girl at a given club. If I want to have several girls as semi-regulars, I'll go to several different clubs. It just makes life easier. And when I go I usually make arrangements in advance to make sure that she's working and that she knows when I'm coming to see her. Saves a lot fo problems.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    BTW, Shadowcat, there's an ongoing thread on StripperWeb where all the girls agree that they hate having a guy finish and all the guys agree that it's gross. Frankly I think they're all full of crap, that hasn't been my experience at all. But everytime I say so they all dump all over me. I think a lot of those people aren't being honest, either with each other or with themselves. Your opinion?
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Some guys enjoy the thrill of having two hot women compete for his attention, even if it is really only competition for his money.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Happes all the time. I've seen fist fights among dancers over customers. Make no mistake about it, your money is serious business to these ladies.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I have seen that happen, but there was also a time when I asked this one favorite of mine for a dance, but she had other customers waiting, but she would get to me after she was done. Out of the blue, this other favorite showed up, and we got around to talking. She asked if I wanted a dance, I told her I wouldn't mind but I asked this other girl, and she would get me when she was done. The second girl suggested a threesome, and when the first girl came back to me, she saw the second girl and me, so she sat with us. So after talking a little bit, the first girl suddenly asked me if I wanted the both of them to dance for me. It was hot to watch. I don't know if they were sharing me or sharing each other. So sometimes they compete, and sometimes they share.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion