tuscl

Please Post Your Story RL

Monday, December 27, 2004 4:28 PM
Without all the passive (LOL) aggressive shit. If you got burned posting here might help educate others which seems to be what you want. Also you are anonymous so don't have to worry about looking like a fool to anyone.

4 comments

• davids
    20 years ago
    Yeah, I've noticed that some of the posters here seem to find it incredulous to think that some customers think that strippers actually like them. But maybe for the younger guys it's not such a quantum leap to think that an attractive girl around their own age actually likes them. Oh but he happened to meet them when they were at work: so what?
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    That really is the beauty of Rick's, isn't it? You don't hear too many tales of guys "falling in love" at such places, because everything is straight forward and there are so many good choices. At Vu clubs, you're much more likely to find dancers using "emotional hustle" techniques to get business rather than just giving good dances. Is it a huge shocker when guys get suckered in to these traps, develop a crush, get burned, and end up a little bitter about the whole experience? I'll bet money this is what happend to RL, just like so many others.
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    Thanks for saying what I'm sure we're all thinking, davids. RL seems to have issues. Why don't we all pitch in $10 and send him to Rick's for a night? That always perks me right up when I'm in a bitter mood.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    Yeah, Rick's is a great and pretty straight forward club. I think even RL would do well there: Come in, try a couple of dancers, find one that does extras, have your fun and leave. If you are smart and don't waster money on girls who don't give great dances you should be able to take care of business in $200 or so (even less after you find a regular and before you get bored with her). Most strippers don't try to fuck with your mind unless you really ask for it either. (I am beginning to wonder if RL might fall into that latter category, however. Maybe he is just meant as comic releif for this board, however.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion