tuscl

Has this happened to you

bang69
North Carolina
I was at Teasers in Wellford,SC last night. Got there about 8:30. Payed the $10 and grabbed a table. One of the strippers joined me & emidetly started demanding dances or a tip from me. I told her to fuck off & left. if this has happened to you. what did you do.

7 comments

• tobala
    10 years ago
    Not immediately but when you walk in the door at Strippers in Byron, GA on dayshift about 4-5 girls bum rush you wanting you to sit with them for the up sell. I hate being ignored but that's too much attention for me.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    The bum rush and hard sell is routine at BT's Detroit (formerly Tycoons), which is why I dropped that club from my rotation. As soon as you get in the door the "wanna dance" hustle is on. If you sit in a booth, the dancers will sit in the booth, uninvited, and "hang" until you buy a dance or tip them. they will not take the hint and leave. Sio I left and come back only once every six months. I once sent a letter to the manager describing this nonsense, but nothing changed.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Why leave because of one dancer? I'd tell her no but check out the other talent. If several girls take the same approach then it's time to leave.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I used to occasionally meet a dancer who asked for a dollar. For some odd reason not since I told one dancer no. She never bothered me again either. Things are going fairly well in the strip clubs.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    It is very simple tell her you are not interested in a dance just now and want to window shop. If she does not leave get up and go tip at the rail taking your drink with you and if she does not leave change tables. If she follows then ask the bouncer to ask her to move on or leave.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    That is how they make their money. Don't complain about it. Maybe you go along with it, maybe not. But no reason to get upset.

For myself, I always defer dance offers and direct tip requests. I'll tell them, maybe later. I'll ask them when they have their turn on stage, indicating that I might sit at their stage and tip.

I don't really let them sell me dances. I do what I might do with them when I am ready, and with the girl I pick.

And also, if you can get her to start physically fraternizing with you in the front room, that can be better because you are able to drive it and what money you feed her does not get cut with the house.

SJG
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I go to the same club often enough that the veterans know who I dance with and who I'm not interested in. It's only the new girls that come up to me, so I never feel overwhelmed even when the place is fairly empty in the afternoon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion