tuscl

Friday (3/13/15) SCing

Monday, March 16, 2015 2:07 AM
I just want to log this one in because the dancer I met was a bit interesting. Here's how it went down. I was with a friend and I was driving. It was my idea to check out this place, right in downtown Portland. Anyway, so there we were watching the stage and I was like having a fun time, when suddenly she sat beside me and started a conversation. She introduced herself and her name was Journey. After several minutes she asked if I could buy her a drink and I said yes to that. She took my hand and we went to the bar. More conversation followed and I really felt she was a bit overdoing her act and I felt a little bit unease about it. She probably sensed it was getting awkward she somehow with smoothness changed gear. So I found the connection good again and she was very good at it. I don't know, it feels like she is somehow pleasing me to a fault. I guess that's how I would say it but I could be wrong, I found her fit and has an attractive facial feature. I would definitely get dances from her and in fact it happened sooner than I expected. The thing though was there was a ton of men that capable of paying her money. I asked why me? when there a ten more willing me who pull twenties out of their wallets. Well, she just got closer and nibbled on my neck going up to the ear and said "I got attracted, you look attractive." Enough of the bullshit, we'll see how she will go down once we get there. She was good back there, not a total pleaser, definitely within the bounds of what can considered legal. She wanted more dances but I had to send her away, she needs to make rounds and get aggressive on the guys. I was back on my fun mode again and soon I was about to leave. I felt this hug behind me and there she was. She wanted to give another dance before I go. Just one dance. Shit, that was a good one dance. The DJ was kicking us out. She wanted to take my number but time ran out. Did not get her number. Well, she will be back May 2015 as she is an out-of-towner from Spokane WA. Nice meeting you, Journey. Hope to see you back in May.

13 comments

• slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    She chose you and not the guy to your left. Or your right. "when there a ten more willing me who pull twenties out of their wallets." And you ask her why. Because you KNOW it's all about the money with her and every other dancer. And she gives you a line. And your cold cynical heart sees it for the line it is. And the dances inevitably happen. And they're average. And then you're with her for the night. Except toward closing she sees you leaving and assertively asks you for one last dance. "Grabs you". A dancer in a SC. Did you ever? And you gives you a hot dance and asks for YOUR number (doesn't give you hers). A dancer in a SC. Did you ever? Sounds pretty typical, in my experience, but then again it might just be love.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Wgat was the point in writing this
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Lol to guy above me
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Wow, a dancer returns to you and asks to dance a second time. That's pretty rare. And then you both want to exchange numbers but you don't. That's hot. I think she's really into you.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    heroin and access to the internet.. equals interesting stuff
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @alabegonz- I saw the girl in your profile pic at Casa Diablo the other day.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't know, to me it just seems like the best thing to do would be to try and exchange contact information with her and suggest that the two of you get together. The implication being of course, off the clock. Wanting to limit how many $20's your supposed to pull out of your wallet is very reasonable. So taking it outside and off of the clock will give her the chance to show you if she really likes you, or if she is just doing her job. Either way, no big deal. That is how I am reading your narrative. SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you had fun, but that girl was 100% hustle.
  • friction_lover
    9 years ago
    She may have liked your attitude and felt more comfortable doing business with you than others. Never forgot she wants to rape your wallet...with that said your chemistry could lead to quality GFE. Hopefully you meet again and she's just as unforgettable!
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "I saw the girl in your profile pic at Casa Diablo the other day." The dancer in my profile pic is from Tucson Arizona. But what the heck she may have the move up here. I need to check it out, bro. By chance if you her stage name pls PM it to me.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "Sounds like you had fun, but that girl was 100% hustle." Pretty much comes down to that word--Hustle. But she added more fun to my already fun night. I really like it when dancers show more than what I can handle.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "Wow, a dancer returns to you and asks to dance a second time. That's pretty rare. And then you both want to exchange numbers but you don't. That's hot. I think she's really into you." For sure, but I know at the end of it is just a simple she was on the mood and I just got lucky. But hey, I will call that good, worth the time and money.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "Wgat was the point in writing this" Just mindless fun with a boner at the end of it. I dunno, but I somehow got used to this routine already. Mindless fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion