tuscl

Are you on Facebook? Dancer told me she was going to search for me.

How have you handled a dancer possibly wanting to friend you on Facebook?

I only log on every 2 or 3 weeks just so a relative can see what my other relatives post. I guess I could tell the dancer that. She'll see me in the club more often most likely. Can you turn off and on the Unfollow option so you do not see posts by certain individuals?
I guess many of you guys don't even use Facebook.

17 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yep, I just unfollow people who get annoying: like posting too many baby pictures, or using FB as their political soapbox.

I would have a look at their profile before you friend them though - most do all they can to hide the fact that they are strippers, but some do not. If you can have the rest of your circle seeing you friended a stripper then go for it, otherwise, caution!

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm on Facebook every day. We young people love the social media. :)

I'm Facebook friends with a number of dancers, and I've never had any problem with them. But if you don't want to be her Facebook friend, just don't respond to her request.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Before I had a SO, I didn't have a problem with it and am still Facebook friends with a couple of dancers I met before I knew her. Only problem I occasionally have is that one is a feature who likes to posts behind-the-scenes pictures of herself in various states of undress. I don't personally mind, but I sometimes check my Facebook or around my SO, so I have to be aware those might pop up and quickly scroll past those posts.

Now, I wouldn't want a dancer to friend me. I do occasionally get friend requests from women, but they're usually related to work I do -- they better be, lest the SO start getting suspicious.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'd rather create a new identity and have her on here rather than Facebook. Facebook crashes nonstop on my old iPad. They didn't put enough memory in the first few generations of devices so that they would crash after a while on sites with video or other things. planned obsolescence by Apple. I expected better. my next choices will probably be all Android.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    oh,if I say I only get on it once a month to show a relative pics and posts of relatives that should drop her interest. maybe. I'll drop the idea of a new identity.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I may have to explore Facebook. I have some hot mutual friends or friends of friends who are hot. Could be a friend of a friend of a dancer already and not know it. They know mothers, grand mothers, brothers, sisters, uncles, nieces, etc, all look on there. Actually my brothers get on Facebook less than me.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I use a fake account; actually two. I friend anyone who wants to.
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    Like GMD above I have a fake account. All of the friends are strippers.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I've had a burner phone, have a burner E-mail and have a few burner accounts (I kinda consider TUSCL to be one of them). But for some reason, social media doesn't seem like a place where I want to have multiple accounts. I'd start feeling like a real schizophrenic then.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I don't Facebook. I don't know anyone who even wants to Friend me in real life, let alone cyber life.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Yep, I just unfollow people who get annoying: like posting too many baby pictures, or using FB as their political soapbox."

I deleted a guy that added me as a friend. We we mrmbers of the same baseball fan group. I stuck with him for like a year before I deleted him. It's funny that the party that preaches "tolerance" and "inclusion" can be so damn intolerant of others that don't share their political beliefs.

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Unfollow is great. Nobody knows you did if. You can follow again in a few months and see if they've reformed. Most of the post 10 baby pics a day type will burn themselves out in a few months. The political soapboxes are more likely to be lifelong serial offenders.

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor,

"It's funny that the party that preaches "tolerance" and "inclusion" can be so damn intolerant of others that don't share their political beliefs. "

Well said and oh so very very true!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Mh: "It's funny that the party that preaches "tolerance" and "inclusion" can be so damn intolerant of others that don't share their political beliefs. "

Josh43?
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    I think majority should rule on a place like this. If my comments bother you (Clubber and others), I'll stop. It's all a big joke to me. If everyone has the same opinion, doesn't the forum become a boring echo chamber?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Josh,

I don't give a flip what others post here. If they become tedious, I know how "ignore" works. I guess you've figured you have not reached that stage. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I only have 25 FB friends because I don't 'friend' people I don't know. Of those 25, 2 are dancers and one is a barmaid; all are at the same club. Neither dancer page gives any indication what they do for a living; strictly family friendly. The fun part is they have some familiar faces as their friends, so they must trust me a lot to have let me 'friend' them, as I could cause a lot of trouble for them if I were so inclined.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion