tuscl

Guess I wore the wrong type of shorts

I had a embarrassing moment last year at a club that I visit regularly. I had been getting lapdances from a girl named Ashley on a regular basis but the thing is I would somtimes lose control during the dance. She never said anything to me just went on with the dance. I had been reading on this board that guys sometimes slip on a condom before getting a dance so I decided to do the same thing. Right before I got around to asking her for a dance I went to the bathroom to put one on. Now I always wear boxer shorts instead of regular briefs because they are thinner and regular briefs tend to hinder your "little soldier" from reaching his fullest ascension. Anyway as I expected she did make me pop but I had my Jimmy in place so I didn't have to worry about her feeling any wet spot undeneath. After the dance was over I was going to head straight out the door but I guess I should have went straight to the bathroom. about the time I made it pass the bar I felt something fall down my leg. I looked behind me and saw that the condom was on the floor. I quicky quickly reached down and grabbed it and tried to play it off like I was tying my shoe. I didn't know if anyone saw me but Stasia(one of my favs was right in front of me when I bent down). No one said anything to me as I made it out safely. I thought to myself man that was embarrassing. I stayed away from the club for a good 2months or so. When I finally went back every thing was cool. Stasia talk to me as if nothing had happened. I don't use the condoms anymore for fear this will happen again, but I still wear my boxers. Any of you had any embarrasing stuff to tell?

4 comments

• ArtCollege
    20 years ago
    best to use a non-lubricated condom. And don't be ashamed. I think the dancers would rather you wear a rubber than get your ick on them.
  • BASTARD
    20 years ago
    Point your thing straight up towards either pocket and when you bust it, let it seep into the pocket. Double the protection,no condom works every time
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Hand in pocket. Hold it in place. Head straight for the bathroom. Come out relaxed and refreshed and ready to go again.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Not to worry, these girls have seen everything including much worse than anything you've done. Once I heard my ATF and her friends joking about the used condoms that were usually on the club floor at the end of the night when they turned the lights on. Some girls think stuff like that is gross, others think it's funny. I try to find girls with a sense of humor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion