Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Was Lust

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wasn't Lust napauls before it was remodeled

Replies (3)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

The club Lust used to be Nepals before it changed management and was remodeled. Then I believe they expanded to other locations. A few of the older dancers still dance there.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Except for the parking lot,a lot has changed. I believe most has been for the better. Two changes I would like would be to put Miller Lite on special for only $3 on both Friday and Saturday instead of just Bud Lite on Saturday. Then allow $10 table dances in the main part of the club and allow the dancers to sit on you lap. Maybe they do but the last time I suggested about a year ago, the dancer told me the club frowns upon the dancers doing very much of that, that is doing a lot of grinding in the main club area. They do announced two for ones every hour so I stopped spending on table dances. I used to buy nothing but table dances at the old Nepals,most of the time.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I used to enoy a busy Nepals with seeing half a dozen topless dancers doing table dances out on the main floor plus dancers on multiple stages. I think there is room for both table dances and lap dances at Lust if they allow more grinding table dances instead of mostly air dances. I was never a fan of mostly air dances.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement