Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any customers REFUSE to spend MONEY on a stripper who REFUSES to see them OUTSID

RomanticLover

21 yrs ago · 1 min read

Are there any customers out there who REFUSE to spend MONEY on a stripper who REFUSES to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB ? Are there customers who tell strippers that they MUST see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB if the stripper wants to make MONEY?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for RTY
RTY
•

I will spend money once or twice on a girl I find pleasing my visual desires. My ATF will always get my money cause she gives in many ways.

If the chemistry ain't there I won't spend money and it won't even get to the "outside the club" stage. They all got boobs, bodies, and what not. I need some depth. Give me someone I can get deep with and the dances will be even better.

Profile picture for johnnylingo
johnnylingo
•

No, but I'd like to try that sometime and see what type of response I'd get...

Profile picture for casualguy
casualguy
•

RL your question "Are there customers who tell strippers that they MUST see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB if the stripper wants to make MONEY?" appears to be not too bright. I will explain why since you don't seem to get it. A stripper gets money by tips and dances within a club. That is the way the business works at least in the southeastern US. I don't know what aliens or mystical weeds you have been inhaling but I thought I would help you a little about how things work here on this planet.

Profile picture for davids
davids
•

Yeah me, if they are the ones teasing about it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement