tuscl

Any customers REFUSE to spend MONEY on a stripper who REFUSES to see them OUTSID

Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:20 PM
Are there any customers out there who REFUSE to spend MONEY on a stripper who REFUSES to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB ? Are there customers who tell strippers that they MUST see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB if the stripper wants to make MONEY?

4 comments

• RTY
    20 years ago
    I will spend money once or twice on a girl I find pleasing my visual desires. My ATF will always get my money cause she gives in many ways. If the chemistry ain't there I won't spend money and it won't even get to the "outside the club" stage. They all got boobs, bodies, and what not. I need some depth. Give me someone I can get deep with and the dances will be even better.
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    No, but I'd like to try that sometime and see what type of response I'd get...
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL your question "Are there customers who tell strippers that they MUST see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB if the stripper wants to make MONEY?" appears to be not too bright. I will explain why since you don't seem to get it. A stripper gets money by tips and dances within a club. That is the way the business works at least in the southeastern US. I don't know what aliens or mystical weeds you have been inhaling but I thought I would help you a little about how things work here on this planet.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    Yeah me, if they are the ones teasing about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion