tuscl

Signs in the club

Clackport
Washington
In a no extras club, during a lap dance when a stripper does the blowjob thing over your pants, does it mean:
A. She wants to suck your dick OTC
B. The stripper notices and/or likes your hard on
C. She's trying to entice you to VIP
D. Nothing
E. Other

Also, let's think of other signs in the club and what they mean.

29 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It means she is trying to get you to spend more money. VIP or just dances.
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^^^
    She's trying to get more money.

How about another "sign in the club"....
    In a club with a lap dance area open to the rest of the seating, you find she's always looking out at the rest of the club. Does it mean:
    A. her boyfriend is there and watching how close she gets to you.
    B. she has a regular there and is afraid someone's going to steal him
    C. you're really just that pathetic that she'd focus her attention and ANYTHING else.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    ruined - in many cases she is watching for the bouncer if she is going further than the club allows. Other than that, it is probably boredom.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Boy,if you can't figure out this stripper shit by now,I just gotta call you dumb fuck.
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    I'm assuming you're talking about Portland clubs where this behavior is fairly common. In those clubs I think it's primarily B and/or C. It's also a good indication that she won't object if you unzip even if it's a "no extras club."
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat is right. EVERYTHING a dancer does is done with the intent of cleaning out your wallet. This might be subtle, like a freebie or other consideration, or the not so subtle, "$100 and you can cum in my mouth".

The exceptions are dancers you've known over a period of time who think of you as a "friend customer" which means she actually likes you better than most customers, but you're still a customer. Naturally, the rarest occasion is if she is actually in to you. That is usually very bad news in the end even though getting there is really fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    One local club had "Don't piss on the floor, asshole!" signs up at one time.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Like the others have said, she wants your money. Think of it as a sales tactic (because when it comes down to it its just a sales pitch), she wants you to think she has the best product and therefore buy only from her.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    The other obvious sales technique is to ramp up the activity during a lapdance right at the end of the song, so you'll keep going. Examples (will vary based on general club mileage), end of song 1 - BJ over pants, end of song 2 - take your hand and place it over her crotch outside of G-string, end of song 3 - flashing pussy and letting fingers wander, etc. You have to decide whether these escalations are worth continued spending, transition to VIP, or stopping her and moving on. Good luck!
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    The enticement sort of thing doesn't just happen during dances. Last week I was sitting at the bar chatting with a dancer I'd never bought a dance from before. We talked for a while and as she asked me if I wanted a dance she leaned forward pressed one breast against my hand. I looked down, chuckled, and asked her if pressing a boob against a potential customer's hand often helped her make more sales.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Depends. Were you running RickyBoy's The System or not?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    How about a list of rules posted on the front door, one rule "Do NOT Touch the Dancers!" And then during your very first dance in the club, when you're trying to be all nice and respectful, the dancer tells you that you can touch.

Nah, no mixed messages there.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Other signs: You're talking to a stripper you've just met for a long time (at least an hour). She doesn't ask for a dance during this time. When you go tip another girl on stage, she follows you to the stage. Is that just part of her hustle?

What about when you're tipping a girl on stage you've never seen for the first time, and her first words to you on stage are "you're so cute"?Before even asking your name, she comments on how cute you are. That's thrown me off a little bit the few times it's happened to me.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Swing away Merrill
  • beguiled
    10 years ago
    Had an 18 year old stripper ask me "what's your sign". She started reading my horoscope from her new fangled iphone thingy. I was thinking "that shit got old in the 1970's". Rolling my eyes waiting for it to be over with, yawn.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    A "a no extras club"? What is this madness of which you speak?
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    lopaw has the decided advantage of simply walking into a club and it instantly become an extras club. That is an advantage we males will NEVER have.

Everything you've asked is simply about getting more money. Her pulling you dick out and putting it in her mouth is the ONLY true sign she wants your dick in her mouth. Telling you you're cute when you're stage tipping is to get you to tip more. 99.9% of the time every action is to get more money and you can never assume it means anything more.

Even when they get all over mrs sea and do various things and say things to her she'll always say she loves all the attention and compliments but she has to remind herself it's more than likely BS to get more money from her. Now her being a female she gets a whole lot more leeway (even though the SW women say she shouldn't) and she can do things without asking that I would never dream of doing without verbal permission.

Just remember that every action is calculated to increase income and never assume.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Beguiled, last August, one stripper told me how excellent she was with astrology and reading people, that she could guess what my sign was. Never mind that it took her seven guesses to get it. Course, I think she was trying to read me through whiskey-bottle glasses, too.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    E. She really wants to suck your dick but she wants money too and those pants are always in the way. Life is unfair isn't it?
    If she was really determined, she might choose F and unzip those pants.
    In my opinion it isn't really a bj if she only sucked for a minute or two to warm you up. Nope, nothing sexually going on. I think it should be legal everywhere for girls to warm up guys.
    There are so many laws that you probably broke one if you kiss a girl on Sunday somewhere.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    yep, number 19 and 28 fall under kissing laws.
    http://facts.randomhistory.com/crazy-law…
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    --Other---

She likes you.

Dancers are like us too, we choose to who you want to be with. You choose who you want to be close with. You choose who you want to receive money from.

It's not like it's grinding mindless work. Man, that's really low.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I had one dancer who got a good chemistry with me that one night and she was so cool with me she showed me her pussy so deep I could see the cavity three inches deep.

Talk about being so connected to her.

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "Out of order" or "Out of cash" -- my favorite signs at the ATM. It's definitely time to move on then.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    A lot of girls will do that in no-extras clubs. It doesn't necessarily mean they want to do anything to you beyond what they're doing.

Also, I actually kind of dislike when girls do the over-the-pants BJ thing. Most forget they're wearing lipstick and a lot of face makeup. Then you go home and have red and brown streaks all over the front of your pants. Either take it out and do it for real or just use your non-made-up boobs on it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It means the aftertaste of the last guy's splooge is so bad she'd rather replace it with dirty pants taste.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Lol, y'all are too funny.

I had something that happened yesterday. I had gotten some dances from my CF, when we finished, she asked me, "when are you gonna dance for me"? Does anyone know what the hell that means?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    It means she's taking a break from actually grinding or dancing
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    Just means she's flirting with you. I once had a girl ask that while we were waiting for the end of the current song so I gave her a short lapper. She said I had skill (yeah right) but refused to pay for the dance. ;)
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Hheheh... once I had to sit for a while nursing a drink before leaving a club (FI2, OK City) because the stripper that did the BJ-through-the-pants thing got a bit too licky and it looked like I had enjoyed it far more than I actually did! No more light grey pants at the club.

@seaboardrr: "Her pulling you dick out and putting it in her mouth is the ONLY true sign she wants your dick in her mouth." And in this sort of circumstances, she wants it there because it means more money for her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion