Funniest foiled 2am encounter?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
shadowcat keeps posting the 2am shootings near clubs but I wonder what the funniest 2am criminal activity is! Not the gut wrenching terror of some poor man or woman getting shot! No I mean something like a guy that pulls a gun and then a passerby with a bowling ball throws it at the criminal and the criminal ends up shooting himself in the foot!

Extra brilliant points if the story involves listermint! But it still needs to be real!

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That was the one where juicebox69 shit in their Cherios
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    And they choked on them
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    One time Juicebox69 saved the day by ramming a drumstick up the gunman's ass
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    One time TheProphetJuice waved his mighty fingers and the robber's gun turned into a giant sausage, and the perp ran away in fear
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    One time Zipman was bothering customers by speaking Klingon, and Juice walked over and shoved a cucumber in his mouth
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    One positive 2am report Shadowcat (I'm pretty sure it was him anyway) shared was that a woman gave birth just outside a strip club.
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    Stripper cat fight in the parking lot after the bar closes?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lmfao @ mikeya
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I was thinking of weird 2am reports that actually occurred, Like PhantomGeek's, but the juice stories are still brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion