tuscl

"I am not a prostitute" declares the prostitute

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Here's the logic:

1. All women use sex to get things of value including money from men.

2. All women are not prostitutes.

3. Therefore I am not a prostitute even though I have sex with men for money.

http://dailym.ai/1AhrfWl

Anybody see any flaws in that reasoning ?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Well I've had sex with women that have children but I'm not a mother fucker. :)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Chicken, Egg thing here.Sure you got the pussy but so do twenty of your coworkers.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    People who often use circular logic tend to be dizzy.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    It's just a kiss away.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I want to encourage the sugar baby idea among young women. it will give the strippers some competition.

I think we may need to redefine our terms. "Prostitute" should mean a streetwalker who has sex with anyone for money. The sugar baby is more like a courtesan of years gone by. She may be a prostitute, but she's a selective, high-class prostitute.

Women are great hypocrites. They judge other women harshly--as sluts, tramps, whores--but they give themselves a pass.

I met a stripper who said she used to work at the P________ Club, but did not like it because she was treated like a prostitute. I took her to VIP not expecting much, but as we were alone she got naked and sucked and fucked.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Why would anyone take anything a dancer says about morality seriously? It's like asking a musician about the value of "just say no".
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Funny article
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    Mirror image of the same logic (got this from SW so doesn't apply to anyone specifically):

(1) All men who are worldly, powerful, and virile sleep with young babes.
    (2) All men are *not* delusional PLs who pay for sex.
    (3)Therefore, I'm not a PL, but instead a worldly, powerful, and virile dude who sleeps with young babes.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shit like a Cleveland Steam Roller
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I'll say it again virtually all women sell it in one way or another.
    The girl peddles her virginity in hope of a ring, The girl who gives it up after the third date for 3 dinners, a movie and a few drinks.
    What is the difference it is the way of the world. You would never take a dancer whether you are fucking her not to a fancy business function but you may take an expensive call girl who knows how to act. Everyone has their place in the scheme of things.
  • Book Guy
    10 years ago
    Brilliant thread. :)

Actual logical flaw (I think) is EQUIVOCATION in the word "all." In logical studies, EQUIVOCATION = using one word misleadingly by using it with different meanings.

Statement #1 uses "all" to mean "any human who is female." (There's already a problem there -- lesbians? pre-pubescents? ugly politicians like Merkel and Clinton? etc..)

Statement #2 uses "not all" to mean something OTHER than {"the opposite of any human who is female" (which, presumably, would be all humans who are male, hermaphroditic, trans-gendered non-female, or whatever other option there might be)}. Statement #2 does NOT use the word "all" to mean the thing between the {} marks in the previous sentence.

Rather, Statement #2 uses "not all" to mean "some." In the mind of the author, Statement #2 is NOT saying, "If you are female you are a prostitute" (although, thanks to EQUIVOCATION, it kind-of looks that way). In the mind of the author, Statement #2 is saying, "Some women are not prostitutes." (In fact, this much is a true statement, of course -- some women are butt-ugly and old, so even if they WANTED to be prostitutes, they couldn't actually GET any money for sexual access to their own pussies; therefore, they have to be house mothers, for example.)

Consequently, the whole logical syllogism falls apart. When re-written to eliminate the EQUIVOCATION, you get something like the following:

1.a. I am a woman.
    1.b. All women use sex to get things of value.
    2. Some women are not prostitutes.
    3. Therefore I am not a prostitute.

Item 1.a. was of course implied by the original, so we need not fault the author for omitting it on the first occasion. But the absence of a connection from 2 to 3 is much more clear now. Just because SOME certain OTHER women are defined as "not prostitutes" can, in NO WAY, prove that THIS PARTICULAR woman is also not a prostitute.

"Hi, I'm black. Some black men are not criminals. Therefore you should not arrest me." Sounds a bit familiar ...

This annoying logical diversion brought to you by an annoying logical diverter. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    You know, it really *is* good to see you back. :)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    GMD,I hear ya,with their head on a swivel.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dave Chapelle – “… I am not a whore …”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LR…
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    fuck these bitches... I will say it again FUCK THESE BITCHES

they aren't any different than a stripper doing OTC which is pretty much the same as a prostitute. The only difference is these girls get more gifts and dinners than the average stripper and would be insulted if you stuffed a $1 in their panties... now they'd be okay with $20s though.

I like how the one in the article was saying she's about to be engaged to her first sugar daddy but she's still seeing others on the side that the original one doesn't know about. Yep just like a prostitute or stripper they're all about getting their money, so they're the same as all the others! lol

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yeah. But that's just me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion