tuscl

What makes a beautiful woman?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
https://lifeisrozie.wordpress.com/2015/0…

I'm pretty much in agreement with that whole article. I might quibble over a couple of points, but overall, yeah.

19 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Hair.

Gimme head with hair
    Long beautiful hair
    Shining, gleaming,
    Streaming, flaxen, waxen
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Beautiful parents?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I like the beautiful hair too. And strippers usually do have lots of hair.

But I think most of it is what they communicate through the face, and what impression I get of them, through the face.

Beyond that there is no one specific formula.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Girls that use Dazzle Dent toothpaste are beautiful.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pthi11jt…
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    This is self affirmation B.S. All women are not "beautiful" We may disagree on how or who is attractive but there is a lot more agreement on fugly.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Men look at women and see the whole picture. Women look at themselves and focus on the flaws.

It's also well established women's ideal weight is below men's ideal.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I agree somewhat with bvino. There are certain universals that cut across cultures. Face symmetry. Waist 70% of hips. Thick healthy hair, good teeth. Apparently small, delicate feet, although I don't look at feet personally.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Also I have to add some women make themselves look way more attractive when they play up their slutty-Ness . I don't what it is about a girls who's ready to get run through the mud that makes them that much more attractive.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Way to long to read and doesn't concern me what others think. In any case, there is likely an infinite amount of "correct" answers.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    IMO, the cited article is BS. Personally, I would only party with girl #1 and that assumes she has an acceptable face. How many of the surveyed men said 'no preference' because they just didn't care to answer not because they don't have preferences?
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    If a woman is ugly splash some listermint on her, she won't become beautiful but at least you know she is now clean and you're not going to catch any STDs when you have sex with her.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Men have no preference? Every man I know has a preference about body type.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^@jack then you know some extremely type A individual. Most of the guys I know just don't want a female to go past a certain BMI. Sure we'd like them to have C cups or bigger. Sure we'd appreciate a plump ass. But push come to shove a girl who isn't fat is getting fucked, and even dated.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Didn't read the article because I don't care what men (or women for that matter) think. All I care about is what I think. And I can't tell you exactly IMO what makes a woman beautiful.....but I know's it when I see's it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Earth to Tina Fey, you are hot and we will say whatever we think will get us in your pants.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Lopaw is right, you know beauty when you see it. My beauty just stepped out of the shower. Im about to fondle her, and then we're going to the club. Then, I get whatever I want, as much as I want, for as long as I want. That's beauty.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

Plagiarism! :)
  • Book Guy
    10 years ago
    Her lips. Around. My.

Duh.

Dick.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    It changes day by day for me. Kinda like having a Tit-Tuesday.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion