tuscl

The Agony

Clackport
Washington
I was having great conversation with this girl at a store the other day. She is a gorgeous Latina, she is just my type. We exchanged numbers, I was definitely thinking of fucking her eventually. Before she left I asked her age (she looked to be 21). She said she's 17. Damn it! I'm 26. I guess I could have been in a relationship with her without fucking until she turned 18? Nah, my dick can't handle that.

I deleted her number when I got home.

Why does this shit always happen to me? SMH

20 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Her birthday could have been the next day. You should have asked. Or she should have lied and said 18.
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    Be glad she didn't lie. I'm sure you know what happened at Stars Beaverton when the cops found an underage stripper and OTC provider in the club.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Dude, we will talk about this later. Seriously.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Ranukum just consider yourself as a man of vision. One day that chick will be legal and you are getting your name in the pot early!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I get nervous just talking to underage girls.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    17 is legal in over 40 states in america.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Fucktard,you will find a new meaning to the word"Anal".
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    @skibum609
    In ranukam's state the age of consent is 18 unless there's less than three years difference in age.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Better safe than sorry. 18 year Olds are generally annoying, with rare exception
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    Now I feel old.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    A long time ago a hostess, all dolled up and Latina, at a Denny's was telling me that she is just 17yo. So I asked her how long until she will be 18yo. She told me and I said, "That certainly isn't very long." We both laughed.

It was more notable because of how much makeup she was wearing, that made her look hot an ready.

I know that some night clubs have special 18yo nights with no alcohol. But many guys avoid those because of the risk of minors sneaking in. So they only go to the regular 21yo nights.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Maybe go back to the store and talk to her again and ask her how soon.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    She is at least a 9, maybe even a 9.5. Fuck it, if she texts or calls me, I'm gonna respond. She could have a older sister, I could be first in line for that pussy when she turns 18.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    When I was 24 I met a 16 y/o hottie. Five years later trust me that was one of the best to comeback to and smash. And they still have this image of you as the cool older guy they want to smash.

It actually happens to me more than a few times with my sister's friends.

If i were you I would just flirt around and let her know you can't wait till she turns 18.

And if you are only 26, I'd be working on the future set ups, it's not like you're going to be sick of banging 18 y/o when you turn 36 :)
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    That's the spirit @ranukam. Give it time and before you know it, all will be sweet.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Marry her. Than It's legal to fuck her. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Started dating my wife when she was 16.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, if she works at that store, you'll still be able to visit her from time to time and then be at the ready when she hits 18. Until then, I'd consider her off-limits.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @PhantomGeek- unfortunately we were both customers at the store. I deleted her number, but she has my number. Hopefully she contacts me, but we all know women like the men to initate the contact.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ women maybe, not little girls which she is. At 17 she might actually hit you up. They have a lot of time and boredom to kill
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion