Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Correct Terminology

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If lopaw gets off during a lapper, does that count as an LDK? Does it depend on the quantity of girl-splooge?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

It may be whatever she wants to call it.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Interesting topic, ilbbaicnl. To begin with, I don't care for the term "LDK". I'd prefer a term that isn't associated with someone on this site. Whatever term used would apply to all PL's, regardless of gender or splooge quantity. A cum is a cum in my book. Not making a huge mess during a UHM dance does have its advantages, that's for sure. I'm no squirter, but I have been known to carry a panty liner when clubbing at certain venues due to some dancers abilities to get me super-duper wet. Dang some of them girls are devilishly good at what they do!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Well maybe the compromise should be it's only an official LDK if the PL makes a visible splooge-stain on their crotch.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

libbinici that's brilliant! Perhaps you should post that definition on the urban dictionary. Perhaps you'll have better luck with the Negative Nancys that voted down the definition I posted!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

libbinici does it count if the spooge stain is only visible under black lights? I say yes! Black lights can be brilliant!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

And so can your crotch be brilliant (when seen under black light)!

Does anyone remember the episode of 2-1/2 Men when Charlie's brand new stepdad croaks in his bedroom and the CSI folks shine a blacklight in the darkened room? Priceless!

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Wouldn't lopaw be a LDQ? And for the record I hate the term LDK too. I prefer "lapgasm" which someone offered up on another thread.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm on a trip with the DS, but when I have time and our trip I publish the final proposed resolution of the LDK debate. It takes lopaw's perspective into account.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement