tuscl

Correct Terminology

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
If lopaw gets off during a lapper, does that count as an LDK? Does it depend on the quantity of girl-splooge?

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    It may be whatever she wants to call it.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Interesting topic, ilbbaicnl.
    To begin with, I don't care for the term "LDK". I'd prefer a term that isn't associated with someone on this site. Whatever term used would apply to all PL's, regardless of gender or splooge quantity. A cum is a cum in my book. Not making a huge mess during a UHM dance does have its advantages, that's for sure. I'm no squirter, but I have been known to carry a panty liner when clubbing at certain venues due to some dancers abilities to get me super-duper wet. Dang some of them girls are devilishly good at what they do!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Well maybe the compromise should be it's only an official LDK if the PL makes a visible splooge-stain on their crotch.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    libbinici that's brilliant! Perhaps you should post that definition on the urban dictionary. Perhaps you'll have better luck with the Negative Nancys that voted down the definition I posted!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    libbinici does it count if the spooge stain is only visible under black lights? I say yes! Black lights can be brilliant!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    And so can your crotch be brilliant (when seen under black light)!

Does anyone remember the episode of 2-1/2 Men when Charlie's brand new stepdad croaks in his bedroom and the CSI folks shine a blacklight in the darkened room? Priceless!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Wouldn't lopaw be a LDQ?
    And for the record I hate the term LDK too. I prefer "lapgasm" which someone offered up on another thread.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I'm on a trip with the DS, but when I have time and our trip I publish the final proposed resolution of the LDK debate. It takes lopaw's perspective into account.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion