tuscl

Seattle Dancer Murdered

Chanel
Washington
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 6:51 PM
Biftu Dadi (Africa/ Diamond) was mentioned in several reviews and was a rumored ROB. The Crown Hill club mentioned in the article was most likely the male side of Centerfolds. [view link] Although we worked at the same clubs, it was at different times and our paths never crossed. It is sad that a dancer's life would end this way.

7 comments

• AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Ugh. Tragic. Awful. This is the kind of stuff that's not supposed to happen, not to mention it freaks out dancers and clubs and makes them more restrictive. Ugh. These are the stories you hate to see for so many reasons.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry to hear this. Stripping is a dangerous profession.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    It's sad that anybody's life would end this way
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    A black eye to white knights who use drugs and are nuts. Oh, but it doesn't say where she met him. Sounds like a typical stripper boyfriend.
  • Chanel
    9 years ago
    My friend (who worked with her off and on) said that the boyfriend was new-someone she just started hanging out with. He knew the location of the mental health hospital...telling and scary.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nothing in the article states she was killed b/c she was a stripper. It sounds like your typical crime of passion which is indeed very sad but nothing new.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    A tragic end for what looks like a beautiful girl. The dangers of mental health issues and drugs never cease to amaze me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion