tuscl

Most comfortable champagne/VIP room?

slickwilliam
New York
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 1:19 PM
There are enough clubs around some parts of the country where one can get cbj/bbbj or fs but how nice is the champagne room? Dancers (and myself) will bring santizer and wipes to wipe down a vinyl couch (fabric....eeechhhh) in a favored club but I've been in places that have what amounts to a booth with a bar stool chair. Where's the nicest champagne room you've been in (and, if you want to, how was the menu?)

6 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Next!
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Club Desire providence -- leather couch - table - lamp -- door. Cool bouncers. Ultimate privacy. Ultimate menu.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Hi Liter. Used condoms can be conveniently dumped between the couch cushions. Or just thrown on the floor. I prefer flexibility.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The Galt House here in Louisville. Well upholstered, clean comfortable bed, large bathtub, locking door, and room service for breakfast the next morning.
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    Penthouse Club, Philadelphia Skyboxes. Leatherseats, beautiful carpet, wall paintings, and lamps.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have not been in them; but I’ve heard the upstairs VIP rooms in Tootsies Miami are nice and comfortable - the downstairs VIP are small and cramped (downstairs I think is $100/30-mins; upstairs $150/30-mins).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion