tuscl

Other Strippers Don't Have To Do This?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
So on my weekend trip to detroit I got full service from a cute brunette at BTs. Of course this is hardly news but I have to share our conversation as it was quite funny.

She went on to tell me (after I had just came in her mouth) that she didn't want me to think that she just "whores around with anybody," and that she wanted to get to know me better. Mind you she was drunk so she wasn't making 100% sense but later she commented how a guy that lived in Vegas was in the club a few weeks ago and said what is offered in Deteoit is not offered in other places around the country. She said she was shocked. She assumed this happens everywhere. Next, she said "wow if I lived somewhere else I could still be a stripper and make money without having to give blowjobs all day." Classic line, but remember, she doesn't whore around with just anybody.

I wanted to confirm to her, the guy from Vegas is right, why do you think I'm here? But I just didn't have the heart!!!

16 comments

• Holdem2
    10 years ago
    Ha! I would go the other route and tell her that most places HEs and/or BJs are part of the price of a normal dance and expected.

Drive down prices!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Wow good thinking!

I liked when I was negotiating a fee I said "I would like to pay xxx for everything," she said, "everything?" And I said, "yes everything." She thought for a minute and said, "well I really don't want you to stick it in my butt," I said "oh you're okay I wasn't planning on doing that," then she replied with a ditzy "okay," and bounced back to the VIP wit me. Right there and then I knew I was going to have a good time! Lol
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I seriously have to take a Detroit trip! Place sounds brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Seriously though, she may consider full service (I assume that's fucking) to be whoring but a blow job to be no big deal! Or she's rationalizes blow jobs as no big deal because he has to!

Was she hot? A more elaborate description (nothing identifying) would be brilliant!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    You may be right Wipe, good point, a lot of strippers think that way, like a BJ and full service (intercourse) are on different levels.

She was cute, 5'3" brunette, brown eyes, very pretty face and 30 years old. I've never seen anything above an 8 at BTs before and she was a 7. If she'd tighten up her frame, hit the gym a little and lower her alcohol intake (calories) and Del Taco visits she could work her way into a solid "8" but I doubt she has the initiative to do that.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    shailynn,

"...like a BJ and full service (intercourse) are on different levels. "

If you have ever been married, you will often find that is the case. :)
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Yep I hear ya.

I remember a discussion on here some time ago talking about how crazy some strippers are justifying different levels of service and how they meant different things.

One night I was having a discussion with a not so bright stripper who proceeded to tell me she thought it was okay for a guy to go down on her, but giving a BJ or kissing would be cheating on her boyfriend... But yeah you were allowed to lick her pussy! Lol. Stripper logic at its finest!
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    For the record there are other areas that have as much available, but Detroit has the most variety.
    4got Detroit must be experienced to be appreciated. Good value. Most place you aren't paying for plastic like in LA.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode island are all like Detroit, without the chance of being murdered, or feeling like you stick out like a a sore thumb.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ I've been clubbing in Detroit for years and have yet to be murdered.

Definately. Dancers consider giving you head and fucking you as two totally unrelated things, sex wise. Stripper logic is a BJ is "not having sex" while intercourse is considered "sex".

I think stoppers go to the Bill Clinton school on what is or what isn't sex.
    I never have the heart to tell them that BJs are part of having sex,
    lol.

Also, a stripper considers French kissing you MUCH more intimate than putting her mouth and her tounge all over your cock and sucking down cum.
    So.... Go figure...
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    A dancer I knew in the last century would suck my dick and let me eat her at the same time, but wouldn't fuck.

According to her, "eatin' ain't cheatin'."
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Oh so many responses...

1. I am totally aware there are other places in the country where extras are easily available, I have no idea what was going through that strippers mind when she was told that. I can't recall the number of clubs that it's so open at as in detroit. Maybe toronto comes in as a close second? I'm not counting tiajuana because anything goes down there and I'm not talking about just the clubs.

2. Murdered? The risk of that adds to the excitement! I've been going for 1 year and a half, let's see I think 12 weekends and have not had an ounce of trouble ever. Yes rolling down 8 mile is a bit spooky especially when you're in a damn rental car with plates from Virginia which makes you even look more suspect, and if probable shit my pants if my car broke down along there... But once you walk into somewhere line players or penthouse it's fuk of guys just like you that drove just like you to get there. I doubt much of penthouses clientele lives off of 8 mile road.

3. Every stripper has their definition of what they will and will not do with customers. I personally like the ones that will do anything and everything with me - those are the best! I'm not thinking of how many dicks you sucked yesterday baby, just as long as you used listermint we're all good!!!!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    So the Pantheon girls are better looking? If I get to Detroit I'll have to try there too! Is it as easy to get extras? That would be brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    shailynn - "...just as long as you used listermint we're all good!!!!" Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant!
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I've clubbed in Detroit a number of times. Even had to stop close to Penthouse to get gas a few times late at night. Honestly, I wasn't that scared after the first time. 8 Mile is pretty well lit. As long as you're on 8 Mile itself, I don't think you're in much trouble. I wouldn't go too far off the beaten path, though. The one story I read about a guy who got shot near Penthouse, he was on one of the side streets, I think. It also helps that I drive a kinda-sorta beater compact car, don't necessarily look like I've got huge bank and make sure to follow the GPS to a T.

WRT mileage, I'm willing to bet a lot of dancers have never traveled and/or investigated sites like this to know about the regional variations. If you grow up in Detroit and all you know is Detroit clubs, you probably come to be used to a certain standard. Honestly, I think some guys here are the same way.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I met a dancer who thought she had a right to suck on my dick but she kept telling me she really wanted to have sex. Obviously she thought sucking was like licking her finger but that sex was different. I was thinking we need more people like her making laws to clarify the situation. All girls could suck and no one would call it sex. Then it could be legal everywhere. I think some puritans had laws made against it over a hundred years ago because they had crazy ideas in their heads.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion