tuscl

OT: Prejudices and Presumptions.

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I was at the SC where I'm a regular, so the ladies huddled around me sometimes just to shit talk. Anyway had kid in his super early twenties come up to me and ask how much it would cost to take one of my girls out.

I went straight from work to the SC, so I look like Dugan shopping for OTC, only Blacker.

Anyway the kid thought I was their pimp. I told him he would have to get a couple of lapdances first before I would talk to him So at least the girls made out a little.

Another time I went to SC. Saw a girl at the bar dressed in a daisy dukes with the top to match. Had some tats so obviously I assume she's a stripper. Go up put my hand around her waist and say "How much money are you gonna take from me tonight" Her boyfriend came from behind me and asked me what I was doing with his girl. He was actually pretty cool about under the circumstances, still bought him a beer.

Just wondering what kind of presumptions you make in a SC Just by looking at someone.

6 comments

• IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    The only one I really have is that dancers with the supposed "all-American" look (particularly blondes) won't bother to ask me for dances. I think I've gotten dances from two blondes my entire SC career - one of whom clearly wasn't natural.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    GACAclub it would be brilliant if you wore an all out pimp suit! Something with lots of purple velvet and a peacock feather in your hat! And diamond rings on every finger!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    And a bejeweled cane! Canes are brilliant!
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I'm a young black male, but I don't feel like I've been discriminated against at the club. I know it happens because I've read about it a few times in reviews, but I don't *think* it's happened to me. And if it has, it was in very subtle ways that would be hard to pick up on.

If I came to the club with a group (of black males), then I believe I'd be more likely to be avoided by some of the dancers. But the fact that I almost always go alone probably lessens the chances of this kind of thing happening.

• JamesSD
    10 years ago
    My CF has admitted she doesn't approach black guys. She used to but had too many bad experiences.

Old white dudes are her big money maker.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    JSD,

Yes we are, yes we are. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion