tuscl

Minding your own business

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Had two strange incidents at a club on my regular rotation. I will post them separately.

I was at a club where there is a central square bar ,so you have to turn away from the bar to see dancers on the closest stage or giving table dances on that side of the club. So, I was turning around from time to time to watch for potential lap dance and VIP candidates. The club was not crowded with maybe 12 customers and 10 dancers.

After I was there about a half hour, a floorman came up to me and said I had to stop looking around and mind my own business. WTF???? I tried explaining I was just checking out the dancers and he repeated that I needed to mind my own business.

To be clear, it was not like I was horning in on the lap dance of the guy next me or peeking into VIP or anything. There was very little activity going on at all.

Has anyone ever had an experience where the club did NOT want you to look at the girls? How bizarre.

Luckily (?) I found a dancer that I new from elsewhere and managed a VIP despite the no-look policy. That is another discussion...

21 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    where the hell was this?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yeah. I know you club in Atlanta and want to know what club also.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 years ago
    Tattletales. Now go read the rest of the story :-)
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Eeks! I never had that problem there. YMMV.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 years ago
    They do get celebrities (Falcons, Braves) there quite often. I now wonder if there was some VIP there that someone thought I was bothering or watching his activities.

That would explain the attitude.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Very rude and not brilliant of them
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Kick him in the nuts
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant solution crazyjoe!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^Thanks
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Not sure how I'd handle that one mongerer. You're a way better man than I could have been. I'm guessing my enjoyment would have been lost and I would leave, but in the end it paid off for you. Nothing ventured and nothing gained. Congrats for not backing down!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I can't imagine a club staff member telling me not to look around the club. Fuck that, I'd walk.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I would've walked, too, after a discussion with the manager.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Sounds like one of the bouncers was on a power trip or something.

I've actually had a similar situation happen to me in a club in Southgate.

Sometimes those guys like to think they something special and like to harrass customers.

Not good business. I'll never go back to the club it happened to me at, Subi's.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Pretty stupid move from that gorilla. Bouncers & floaters typically have no people skills, so its not too surprising. I would have found the manager to question why I was treated that way.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Sounds to me like he was accusing you of leering at another guy's lap dance. Not saying that you were but that's the only thing that makes any sense other than perhaps a celebrity that wanted privacy.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I agree with CrazyJoe
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    WTF – you are in a fucking public place and since when is looking against the law – and how the f*** is one not expected to look in a damn strip club – whomever wants “privacy” in a strip club either needs to get a private VIP or stay home – that club employee was a major league DICK.
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    ^^ papi has spoken. fuck that club.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'm with Papi on this one. In fact, depending on the place, I might have been tempted to ask him, "Are you the manager? No? Go get him for me."

And then ask the manager if looking at the *strippers* is really grounds for being kicked out of a *strip* club.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Papi_Chulo = brilliant!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Only once happened to me that a bouncer talked shit to me for no particular good reason. Heard he had gotten canned a week later.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion